Public service announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20221216-105935_DuckDuckGo.jpeg

Not wearing a muzzle and giving someone a hug is now considered a bad person.
But, you can murder or disable someone for the rest of their life with posion injections 💉 and you are called a Scientist, Doctor or Nurse and you are considered a hero for humanity. 🖕

My wife’s friends family is now saying she died of a heart attack, not suicide. They were very embarrassed about the death being a suicide so I don’t know if I believe their schpiel. Could be true though. The woman was a member of the death-jab cult. She got them all like a good sheep.

My wife’s friends family is now saying she died of a heart attack, not suicide. They were very embarrassed about the death being a suicide so I don’t know if I believe their schpiel. Could be true though. The woman was a member of the death-jab cult. She got them all like a good sheep.
lots of heart attacks that are most certainly not related to the jab. it really shocked me some of the people i know (knew) that fell right in line and got the shot. several are dead now. several hade severe complications with clotting. i was preparing to leave my job when the government tried to force it on everyone to be able to work.

lots of heart attacks that are most certainly not related to the jab. it really shocked me some of the people i know (knew) that fell right in line and got the shot. several are dead now. several hade severe complications with clotting. i was preparing to leave my job when Uncle Joe tried to force it on everyone to be able to work.
Buddy had Clotting in one leg
It turned purple and swelled up badly
The docs tested (blood) and said not clots.
Im sure they were saying that to a lot of people.
Another friend had a mini stroke and got right to hospital because he was a med tech and knew the signs.
Saw himself from becoming head dead. Oh and both took all the Pushier Jabs

lots of heart attacks that are most certainly not related to the jab. it really shocked me some of the people i know (knew) that fell right in line and got the shot. several are dead now. several hade severe complications with clotting. i was preparing to leave my job when the government tried to force it on everyone to be able to work.
Yeah, she was only 55 which I know is about the time cardiac issues come up. Could be related to the pharmacy’s worth of drugs her psychiatrists prescribed for her as well. My wife was fired for refusing the jab at her state job. It was next to impossible for her to find a new job since she was ‘unclean’ in the eyes of the cult. They hired her back though. It was a rough year financially but I know she made the right decision. I lobbied for her to not give in. She almost did when Christmas 2021 was rolling around and the fear of Christmas bills and the unknown were upon us. As a ‘f you’ to her, she is required to wear a mask when she is in the office(1 day a week) but she goes out of her way to tell her bo-workers that she isn’t insane but is required to wear a mask. She sports an American flag mask(which pisses a few people off).

Latest posts

Back