Pufindo's delima of the day...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufindo

weedaholic
Reaction score
ok here goes... i have a 4 pot hydro setup (bubbler). all 4 of my plants (easy bud) grew at different heights. one 17", one 15", one 6", one 7". the big one is healthy as a mofo. and i think the 2 little ones are just getting "unlocked" cuz there starting to grow again. but the medium-big one is looking sick. the middle of the leaves are dark, dark green and all the leaves are drooping pretty bad! i cant loose her! what can i do to help her without hurting the others? im using a 400 hps and im still in veg.
thanx doods and doodettes!

pufindo said:
ok here goes... i have a 4 pot hydro setup (bubbler). all 4 of my plants (easy bud) grew at different heights. one 17", one 15", one 6", one 7". the big one is healthy as a mofo. and i think the 2 little ones are just getting "unlocked" cuz there starting to grow again. but the medium-big one is looking sick. the middle of the leaves are dark, dark green and all the leaves are drooping pretty bad! i cant loose her! what can i do to help her without hurting the others? im using a 400 hps and im still in veg.
thanx doods and doodettes!
Try a teaspoon of Epsom salts in the sick one. Let me know in a day or two how it's doing. When a plant lacks Mg, that's one of the signs.

Good luck man.

stoney, will it affect the others? theyre all together in one resivor. maybe 1/2 a teaspoon???

Latest posts

Back