Pump suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
I have 21, 14 inch saucers that I have to empty every watering or every other watering. I use a shop vac but its only good for a few saucers then I have to lug it through the house outside, empty, wash off, put back together and do this about 10 more times. I want a pump that I can leave stationary and run a hose out the window or the toilet, or a pump that I can drop into the dry vac and do the same. I would be holding the suction hose going to saucer to saucer not stationary. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks

Ronnie's Shop Vac for all them trays
1642596183807.png

Morn Broski

I have 21, 14 inch saucers that I have to empty every watering or every other watering. I use a shop vac but its only good for a few saucers then I have to lug it through the house outside, empty, wash off, put back together and do this about 10 more times. I want a pump that I can leave stationary and run a hose out the window or the toilet, or a pump that I can drop into the dry vac and do the same. I would be holding the suction hose going to saucer to saucer not stationary. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks
I use this fuel transfer pump to water my plants from a 5 gallon bucket. It has a 10 ft hose. I don’t know how deep your trays are tho. It would have to be 2” deep or could possibly be modified to work at a lower level. It has a great pull, a nice long trigger and it has a rechargeable battery which I haven’t had to charge again so far my whole grow.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SJC5PL9?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

I use this fuel transfer pump to water my plants from a 5 gallon bucket. It has a 10 ft hose. I don’t know how deep your trays are tho. It would have to be 2” deep or could possibly be modified to work at a lower level. It has a great pull, a nice long trigger and it has a rechargeable battery which I haven’t had to charge again so far my whole grow.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SJC5PL9?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details
The shop vacs are great for removing runoff Best way I have found myself

Latest posts

Back