puppies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

night501

night501
Reaction score
well our dog has been in labor for about 2 hours now and we already have 4 puppies.
ill give ya a count and probably some pics later.
full blood black lab puppies, show quality. both parents came from showdog stock.

Wow man that's cool. Hope the lady is doing ok giving birth. Be sure and post some pics of the babies when ya get the chance. Congrats man. :aok:

Damn,my lab past away a couple of years ago, they make great dogs... and keep that puppy personality their whole lives. Hah, my dog was a stoner, if he smelled some nug he would run over as fast as he could and run around whoever toked. Then go and slam a plate of dog food and pass out in front of the tv. Labs = the best dogs ever! Man i'm going to go get another lab soon. Hope all the pups are healthy man.

Congrads night. We had a Yellow Lab we had to put to sleep in 2006. He was 13 years old and was a wonderful dog. How much you gonna sell the puppies for?

Requesting contact information on this group is not allowed. I've removed your question from this post. - Stoney.

well after all was said and done she delivered 4 puppies and only 3 survived. 2 boys and a girl.

night501 said:
well after all was said and done she delivered 4 puppies and only 3 survived. 2 boys and a girl.
Congrats on the new members of your family. Sorry to here about the loss of the little one. What a bummer. :(

well here are some pics of the pups. the 2 males have white patches on thier chests but the female is jet black

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-003S.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG

MVC-006S.JPG

MVC-007S.JPG

MVC-009S.JPG

MVC-010S.JPG

MVC-011S.JPG

MVC-012S.JPG

What a bunch of sweethearts! God! I wish I could have em all.

yeah they are cute but i wish they would just shut up while im trying to sleep. last night i had a dream that there where pigs in my room just squeeling at the top of thier lungs.

night501 said:
yeah they are cute but i wish they would just shut up while im trying to sleep. last night i had a dream that there where pigs in my room just squeeling at the top of thier lungs.
Hhahahaahahah, the trails of parenting...

They're just wanting Mom. She's in the room too, right?

Wow man they are so cute and i just love the smell of puppies. Congrats dad. ;)

NICE, i remember when my pooch had a litter of pups, all black labs too, we had whinnie the whiner, cause she never stopped whining, and then rolly, cause all he did was roll to feed and then roll to go to sleep, kinda like us when were all baked.
~T-Bone

yeah the mom is in with them most of the time but she is usually the one making them scream. its weird they dont realy have scruffs for her to pick them up with so she just picks them up by the head to move them.that and she dosent realy watch where she steps.

They r the cutest man!! puppies rule!

Are you keeping them all or finding a new home for each of them?

So mom and dad are papered? WOW way cool!!! I could have a black lab and be just fine with it!! Great dogs!! Congradulations!!!

SWEET!! They are soooooo adorable>>>gawd I can smell their puppy breath just looking at their pics. Nothing smells better then that...well weed, cut grass, gasoline and of course man scent is right up there along with newborn babies. lol :D

I too have owned "labs" my entire life....every color too and even a golden retriever. I now own a yellow lab who is about 110lbs...all muscle too.

My first lab was a black one....named "Lucky" as I found him and I didn't think my parents would let me keep him which they did and why I named him Lucky>>>lucky my dad said yes. :D OMG was he smart....they are so good with children and ppl.

Congrats!!! Beautiful puppies....just soo cute!! :D

peace~squirt

Latest posts

Back