Purple along stem routes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticMan

Reaction score
I notice the last few days, my plant stems are a nice purple color. Not in the leaves at all, just up until the leaf formation. Is this something I should be concerned with?

Thanks guys;)

some of mine are like that too as long as your leafs are nice and green there shouldnt be nothing to worry about

I've got some bagseed that I started a few months ago and cloned for my new hydro setup that is doing that now too. I'm real new to this so I did a search and found this thread. Is it a disease or something normal? It started first on my mothers and now my clones started doing it too. Since it is bagseed I don't know much about its genetics. I don't even remember what bag I found it in. The mothers just started to show their sex, if that matters.

Thanks,
Bjaebjoch

I tend to agree with bong, I have had plenty of plants with some purple to lots of purple on the stems, the leaves really tell you, if you have really slow growth or something, then perhaps I would be concerned. The only thing I have really heard is a potential phosphate deficiency or lock out.

Latest posts

Back