purple berry bx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
so this is cannaventures, pb bx & sour double kush
so far within the first 2 weeks of veg ( 2 weeks seed -2 veg) they showed sex
pb bx 4/4 fem
sdk 2/3 fem
1 sdk male keepr for pollin
under 250 mh then 2- 600w hps
ill get some better pics

IMG_0193.JPG

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0195.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0207.JPG

Are you saying that you have plants that are 2 weeks old that are showing sex? Any pics? I have never ever seen plants show sex this fast.

pss, these are from cannaventure seeds.

thg, i said the same thing! i havent heard from these guys & not many grow journals out there to look threw.
CannaVenture Seeds Purple Berry Info and BX

cannaventures sales pitch " This is my Beautiful BlueBerry Indica (Purple Berry) Mom..7.5 weeks in 12/12, Flushed and ready for The Chop... Dense, Rock hard nugs that smell like a mix between Blueberries and Strawberries.....I take her to 8 weeks, but can be taken at 7 with zero yield loss. She will turn purple like this, in 80 degree temps, The color comes from the genetics, not cold temps... The pics do NOT do her any justice, She is actually darker in person..

This is the Mother plant in the Purple Berry line (Blueberry Indica (purple pheno) x Blueberry Indica) Then has been bred towards the purple traits, as well as having a Strawberry/ blueberry smell, really sweet smell, but Berries all the way........Grown into a bush..."

" This is a Purple Berry (Mom pheno), found in a pack from the first release of Purple Berry... I call this "The Mom" pheno.. Grown naturally, no LSt or anything, Single cola style.

Im about to release Purple Berry BX, which was My Blueberry Indica mom hit with a purple Purple Berry Dad from the last generation. Came out really nice... This is the main pheno you will get. I am trying to breed the green green pheno out of this line. With the Purple Berry BX, most plants from a pack will be replicas of my Blueberry Indica Mom."
"

purple_berry_00new.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0243-1.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

purple_berrynewer.JPG

purple_berryyes.JPG

Upload the pics to the forum. Not many people will click on those links.

theos purp nugs are grate looking:icon_smile: lovely stuff muka..........[j]:eek:

one of the best purple buds I've seen in awhile great looking plants. Whats the high like?

the 3 purple pic are from the breeder. i havent got that far yet. itll be killer thoe. no smoke report due too no purple buds yet.may sometime

Look at those purple kushies of candy puff. Wow.. Im hoping for the same results from my Purple Kush.

after 2 months veg & fimming i flipped to 12/12 - 11 days ago.
i have 4 purple berry in flower, 1 indiana bubble gum, 1 pre 98 bubba bx, i have 1 mystery sativa from a buddy, from the 90s, & 1 sour double kush & a ghs (fem) trainwreck bush

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0358.JPG

IMG_0357.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

very nice bro......lovely ladies!!

i have those beans.....the CV rep here is a good friend........not sure when im gonna pop em to many other amazing pack ahead, but im sure stoked, looking at urs!

& the star of my show- day 15 of flower
i see 4 diff phenos, i think.
the 1 is really purrrple & crystally
other other 3 are all different shades of purple violet& not as much color on leaves
stinkin so goood em
there not streching like i thaught they would, just putting on bud mass. the 1 has almost joined nodes together. thumb size. they streached like mad in veg
the 1 sour double kush i have stink, & @ same pace as other cannaventure pb's. all green

IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0385.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

Beautiful! That really is a work of art :48:

in 2 weeks if i can get them out of the room!?
ill do a photo shoot, some sick shots then. lol whos winning a few bud shots of the month?

day 21 got the real camera out before i pollinated 1 branch with the sour double kush

IMG_1986.JPG

IMG_1987.JPG

IMG_1989.JPG

day 32
so im a perfectsonist some times. or have to much pride! when i f up i dont like it~!!
so ive under feed prob all of them nuts & some girls are really yellowing. some are doing fine lol
blah blah blah ,lol i think they are doin fine now that i have em a good guano, Compost tea, sun eve. i just hope they pull threw another month with teas for a few more weeks.
this is 2 phenos of pb bx & sour double kush,
now the sdk is the worst hurt & the fattest buds
all the green buds are sour double kush & the purple ones are kickin pbbx
oh ya and while going threw the room lookin for nanners i see a seed bud & panniced oh ya i dusted a branch on each of these to girls, lmfao. stoners lol

IMG_0421.JPG

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0423.JPG

IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0426.JPG

IMG_0427.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0429.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_0431.JPG

Latest posts

Back