Purple Bubblegum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420 Murder Ln Garberville

Reaction score
I'm told that this is a Purple Urkle momma hit with a Bubblegum bat. 8-10 weeks flower. I flipped it at a foot and it's in day 44 of 12/12. This was a test run that I thought I'd share. Is she a keeper?

these should b up there^^^

CIMG2723.JPG

CIMG2716.JPG

CIMG2712.JPG

CIMG2710.JPG

:cool2: she looks great the only true way to know a keeper is to smoke it :joint: ! have fun!

Yeah, she would have to be a dandy smoke to know for sure cause she looks like a weak yielder to me. It all depends on what you can tolerate. If she smokes like carzy then maybe the smaller yield is ok?;)

appreciate the feedback! Just flushed the PB, Blackberry Kush, some LA Confidential, Pineapple Express, and White Widow so I'll pull em next week and give another round of pics before trimming and some dried pics as well. Stay tuned.
I can deal with a lower yield as this medicine is for personal consumption, as long as it's FIRE, which is what I've been told. The plants were flipped to 12/12 at about 1 foot in a 3 gallon mesh pot, fed the GH expertdrain to waste program under a 1000 watt Sunmaster HPS. The PB buds are rock hard with excellent bud/resin to leaf ratio. I could've pulled them at 40 days without a hitch.

So after 36 hours total darkness I cut PB down at 56 days. The buds are rock hard with virtually no trimming whatsoever. I'll dry and cure them for at least 10 days. This bud will be shared as a medical neccessity with select close friends. I'll post dried picures in about a week...

CIMG2742.JPG

CIMG2744.JPG

CIMG2745.JPG

so here we go with the dry pics. Buds are rock hard and dripping with resin. Yielded an oz off of a 1 ft plant. Connoisseur stuff to say the least. Not much of a purple to them but I'll run them again before I decide to keep them or not.

CIMG2768.JPG

CIMG2766.JPG

CIMG2760.JPG

looks like bomb smoke! whats the taste like 420?

It's somewhat fruity with an overall sweetness. It's only been cured for 2 weeks but it's very smooth and powerful. Definitely old school taste...One bowl of this stuff and I was high for hours, followed by nappy time till the evening!

My apologies on taking so long for this update. Stoners.... Anyways, here she is after 8 weeks and week dry. Terribly stank a$$ smell...wreaks! I let her cure awhile and tell you what I think. What do you think?

CIMG2832.JPG

CIMG2835.JPG

CIMG2837.JPG

CIMG2840.JPG

Damn M420! Ya took one of my ideas! Beautiful!! How many times did you cross and backcross?

Latest posts

Back