Purple Diesel at the chop....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: Hammy, you got it down on that strain. :icon_smile: Those buds are mouth watering for sure. A beautiful plant at peek performance. Nice job. Take care man. :)

Friend-of-a-friend said:
Nice genetics. I cant believe the yield your getting out of such a small root mass.

Yeah, it's like a damn sideshow at the circus.. Kinda freaky... :48:

VERY nice man! Great job with those girls! Crazy color on them I bet!

That's killer Hammy :) good work, especially given all the work hours and other stuff that keeps you from workin with them. I don't know how you have the energy to play any music with all that.

I like that cool guitar. I was going to ask if it was a variation on a dobro or an electric acoustic, but you already answered it. Is that a comercial job or did you modify it yourself?

powerplanter said:
:eek: Hammy, you got it down on that strain. :icon_smile: Those buds are mouth watering for sure. A beautiful plant at peek performance. Nice job. Take care man. :)

Thanks pp....if I can run one mite free from start to finish I think she will look even better.:)

Friend-of-a-friend said:
Nice genetics. I cant believe the yield your getting out of such a small root mass.

Thanks Foaf.....I refuse to stop using one gallon pots. :D I told Nv I will shoot a pic of the root ball next time I chop one that is not in a one gallon smart pot. They get root bound but it doesn't seem to stop them.

nvthis said:
Yeah, it's like a damn sideshow at the circus.. Kinda freaky... :48:
Lol....come see Lobster Boy and the bearded Lady.:D

NorCalHal said:
VERY nice man! Great job with those girls! Crazy color on them I bet!

Thanks NCH.....the buds did get a bit dark purple. I think I can get more color from them if I can run them mite free. The mites hit her leaves pretty hard but I got to them before they cld spin webs and really screw them up.

Hushpuppy said:
That's killer Hammy :) good work, especially given all the work hours and other stuff that keeps you from workin with them. I don't know how you have the energy to play any music with all that.

I like that cool guitar. I was going to ask if it was a variation on a dobro or an electric acoustic, but you already answered it. Is that a comercial job or did you modify it yourself?

Thanks for the kind words Hush....truth be told I love growing but music is and always will be my true love. If I had to choose between growing and playing I wld choose playing without much thought. It is definitely tough working a 12 hour a day job and finding time to grow and play and keep the wife happy.:D
That guitar is made like that by a company called PigNose. They also make real small practice amps. This guitar is a combo of both and is perfect for taking to work.

Hey Hammy; My brother told me that he went to the hydro shop to get some Diatomaceous Earth and the guy there(who is a veteran grower) said the best way to use it is to blow small amounts all over(in the air) the grow room so that a light film of it gets everywhere the bugs would get.

He said that he did it and it wiped out all of the fungus gnats that he has been fighting. He said you absolutely have to have a mask and then get out for a couple hours while the dust settles.

I don't know if it works for mites though. Anyone ever hear of using it that way?

Stunning! (As usual)

Purple Diesel cuts have been pretty common lately around these parts. Your pics make me think I may need to try it. . .

That Purp Diesel looks very Dank...

Who bred this? Next Gen?

Awesome buds on that gal, Hammy! :aok:

Great job pulling so much out of that strain. It's one of my top faves and is currently my #1 purp strain. Very nice smoke with a potent punch...:p

I've ran many purps over time but that one has the nicest buzz and potency that I've found.:bong: The smell in flower is one of my top faves and it tastes awesome when you smoke it too!

Enjoy~!:D

Latest posts

Back