Purple Diesel at the chop....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Taking my Purple Diesel down today and shot some pics....I believe this is the cut that brought the mites which I now hve in check. She looks like a top notch cut but I hve not smoked her yet and that will tell the true story. What I can tell right now is she makes ROCK hard nugs and she has one of the nicest odors I hve yet to hve the pleasure of smelling. Like fruity lavender with a hint of fuel....absolutely A++ in aroma of the buds. She did purple up in the buds...it doesn't come across well in the shots but in person they hve a dark purple color to them. I didn't remove the bottom of her because I am going to try a reveg with her. Enough blabbering...here she is.

P1210086.JPG

P1210087.JPG

P1210088.JPG

P1210089.JPG

P1210090.JPG

P1210091.JPG

P1210092.JPG

P1210093.JPG

P1210095.JPG

P1210097.JPG

looks nice hammy
what a funky electric you got there too m8, what is it?

kaotik said:
looks nice hammy
what a funky electric you got there too m8, what is it?

Thanks bro...that lil guitar is awesome and rocks. It is a PigNose Guitar. It has a built in amplifier so you can jam on the go....when you push the volume you go from clean electric to nice rough distortion. It also plugs into regular amps and works like a standard guitar. I bring it with me to work and practice at lunch sometimes.
Pignose>> amazon.com/dp/B002JCSTE6/ref=asc_df_B002JCSTE61742196?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=nextagus0029560-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B002JCSTE6

Nice nugs as usual, Hammy -- well done indeed...

Peace

jakal121 said:
nice work dude.:icon_smile:

Thanks jakal...

Time4Plan-B said:
Beauties Hammy looks like 3.5oz upwards dry.
T4

I wld be happy with that from a one gallon pot...:) Thanks T

HemperFi said:
Nice nugs as usual, Hammy -- well done indeed...

Peace

Thanks Hemper....I wldn't let the mites hve this one. :)

Looks awesomely delicious buddy. Great work I'd love to taste it.:icon_smile:

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks bro...that lil guitar is awesome and rocks. It is a PigNose Guitar. It has a built in amplifier so you can jam on the go....when you push the volume you go from clean electric to nice rough distortion. It also plugs into regular amps and works like a standard guitar. I bring it with me to work and practice at lunch sometimes.
Pignose>> amazon.com/dp/B002JCSTE6/ref=asc_df_B002JCSTE61742196?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=nextagus0029560-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B002JCSTE6

very cool man
plants are great too of course.. but that's expected when i come into your threads.. some crazy lookin guitar i've never seen, wasn't ;) :D

Hams, you truly are a great grower. Again, my hat is off to you my friend. Above most others I know, your skills genuinly wow me on the reg. Nicely done.

are they that tall because you dont lst? do you top?? I could only find 1.5 gallon containers at my local store are they to big?

Nice buds HL, bummer on the mites though.

dman1234 said:
In a word.

Awesome.

enjoy.

Thanks dman......

Lemon Jack said:
Looks awesomely delicious buddy. Great work I'd love to taste it.:icon_smile:

LJ I wish we cld all get together and enjoy her....:) Thanks.

kaotik said:
very cool man
plants are great too of course.. but that's expected when i come into your threads.. some crazy lookin guitar i've never seen, wasn't ;) :D

Lol....yeah it is strange looking but it rocks hard.:D Thanks again for popping in.

nvthis said:
Hams, you truly are a great grower. Again, my hat is off to you my friend. Above most others I know, your skills genuinly wow me on the reg. Nicely done.

Those are kind words bro and I appreciate them but I just take care of them the best I can while they do their thing. The peeps of MP are the ones I learned all this from in the first place....they deserve the credit. Thank you kind sir.

dontknowmuch said:
are they that tall because you dont lst? do you top?? I could only find 1.5 gallon containers at my local store are they to big?

I normally top multiple times and remove the lower 1/4-1/3rd but didn't this time. Was busy with work and fighting mites at home so she went au natural this time. She got topped once I believe but no lst was used on her. I don't lst much now that I hve the bigger flower tent. More of a topper now. As for pot size I use one gallon pots with success but I think 2 gallon pots wld be even better. I just hve not gotten the time or money to make the switch to 2 gallon Smart Pots yet. Most people like bigger pots over small ones. I actually like growing in the smaller ones....except for the extra watering it entails in flower.

pcduck said:
Nice buds HL, bummer on the mites though.

Thanks pc...yeah the mites really sucked. Not at all what I wanted to deal with while working 60 hours a week.:)

Latest posts

Back