purple haired mexican bud?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
So, I got some bud from my friend today and I noticed something different. The buds were big, light green, orange hairs, but the strange thing was that he was bragging that they had purple hairs on some of the buds but not all of them. Does that mean the bud was certain strian or was it that it was harvested too soon? What's the deal with purple hairs on regular bud?

what you have to remember is there are 100's of starins on the market. i have seen pics of bud that look like underwater plants. i would say it was the strain. how was the bud anyway?

temeratures below 60 F., during flowering, tend to force purpleing in some strains.
Cool temps restrict the plants ability to uptake "P", induceing a defficiency, resulting in purple coloring.

The smoke was a little bit above average. It was kinda cool cause i've never seen or smoked pruple bud before. It was smooth with a good taste, got me really stoned.

Oh yeah, Big Brother's Grunt, I got the wally world special, FINALLY!!! I'll give an update later.

Latest posts

Back