purple haze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeSum330

Reaction score
anybody know how to tell if a gram of weed is real purple haze without smoking it? u know, just by looking or smelling.

Not anymore man. The only way you could ever truly verify you are actually smoking purple haze and not just some other purple strain, is to be at a cannabis cup of some kind were a breeder has had a haze parent from the original strain. From what I hear, most of the seeds sold online as purple haze aren't even the real thing. But I would give the strain a shot anyway, most purple strains are pretty potent. If it looks like purple shaw, dont buy it. if you aren;t growning the strain, what maters most is quality, not namebrand. Thers plenty of strains out there better than purple haze nowadays and most don't come with the inflated name price.

isnt that like it is with blueberry?

You can't tell a strain (or how good it is) by looking or smelling.
I remember once a guy I knew had this amazing plant he grew in his backyard. B
Heavily topped and multi-branched, it was the biggest yielding plant I've ever seen (3.5 lbs. dried & cured buds) with buds so big and beefy he had to put up a clothesline-type thingie and tie ropes onto the branches so they wouldn't break under thier own weight.
And the buds looked amazingly good, all purple, and smelled dreamy.
My eyes watered. I begged a bud and left it on a tabletop at home I was so anxious to try it.
I packed a bowl and fired that puppy up.
Finished the bowl--nothing.
"OK creeper" I said and re-loaded.
Smoked that second bowl--a mild buzz.
A couple of grams and all I got was a mild buzz.
Classic pretendica.

It looked and smelled great but almost no high.

On the other hand I've smoked pot that looked crummy and had almost no smell that got me stoned off my ass.

Latest posts

Back