Purple Haze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorn

Micro Queen
Reaction score
Ok I understand that there is some debate as to whether this strain exists or not. But i'm smoking what was sold to me as purple haze off a reputable source.

Just wondered what peoples views are on this strain, if its real and what its stats are.

Peace.

unfortunately, there is really no way to be sure.

Most dealers/sellers have no clue what they have.
They can only go by what his "dealer" tells him,
all the way down the food chain.

SO from the grower to you.. Name probably changed 3/5 times probably.
Dealers like to "PROMOTE" their product so you never realloy can be for sure.

and Yes there is a Haze Strain, which is Sativa.

Check out www.drchronic.com and read details

Thanx guys, yea i read on here somewhere that its believed its just a purple shade of 'Haze'. which would make sense.. this weed is such a happy high :D

Purple Haze is a real strain. I used to help my friend grow it. Buds should be really dense and have a very potent smell. A slight grapey, sweet flavor in the exhale with a bit of an aftertaste. I've only seen one seedbank with purple haze seeds but it grows tall, with a very sativa growth pattern because; well, it's a VERY sativa plant. Great taste and an even better high, definitely my favorite smoke out there. Pretty easy to grow outdoors, indoors is a different stroy. We had a problem with the plants trying to get to tall for our lights, then we lerarned about bending the plant to get more out of your grow and to get your plants to not be so tall. So I'd do that if your going to grow it.

wow i was just copped a quarter of an o of suppossed purple haze from a close friend. i havent thorougly examined it as it was dark and im not really an expert so i wouldnt be able to easily tell if it is actually purple haze but i trust my dude. i was goin to smoke it tonite but im feelin some heat from my moms and i dont take any chances that jepordize me n my weed so ima hold off hopefully until tomorow. ill take a picture of the buds if ne1s interested n ill let u know how zooted i get

ok i smoked the haze tonite. it was awesome, perhaps the best in my short weed burnin life. full body high. cant wait to smoke it again tomoroow night

a friend just returned from cannabis cup in amsterdam with a story that purple haze has been missing for years but sum guy has just pulled out some seeds he's had since back in the day and entrusted them to a spanish seed bank to bring it back to its former glory
if true i cant wait

ooh sounds interesting, thanx for that! any one seen anything about this anywhere?

I will find out seedbank and further info as soon as, but it does sound plausable

i doubt its purple haze, ive read somewhere that anyplant can turn purple due to light defieciency.

pokersmoke said:
I will find out seedbank and further info as soon as, but it does sound plausable

Nice one man cheers

i was looking on a seed bank the other day and they had purple haze seeds for sale but they were expensive

Latest posts

Back