Purple Kush from various seedbanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Okay, I have found several seedbanks that carry a strain called Purple Kush. Has anyone tried this strain from Dutch and Spanish breeders? I am referring to the Purple Kush clone from Oaksterdam that was feminized by some Canadians. There are several "Purple Kush"es nowadays bred by Dutch and Spanish companies, but I want to.know if they are the same as the original North American Purple Kush before I buy them. Has anyone grown both North American and European Purple Kush and compared them?

What is it about this particular Purple Kush that attracts U ?-- I'm kinda into indicas and indica heavy hybrids and I have some color -- U should talk to Umbra about it -- He knows about these things - He bred a lot the stuff I grow !--
I don't even have anything left from seed I bought -- They all came from MP or I bred them from those --and I got a few !- Purple ?- I've got one from Rose called Purple Haze makes a rich dark purple-- Then I bred it to Black Berry Snow Lotus - She a soft lavender color and potent too !
If U can identify what it was about that variety there maybe something else that will work even better ?
Umbra's da man on this talk to him !

I grow PK.. Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani every run...it is my favorite night time /pain relief smoke....makes very dense buds...wonderful smell and taste...smooth fruity..pineapple taste. It is a never fail sleep 7 hours strain for me at night. It is the only strain I have tried of it..I get seeds from BC CA.

See I look at things different than U guys - Edibles -- caps or Coconut Earl --- Taken by mouth it's medicine to me -- I smoke for pleasure !- I can get so much more medicinal benefits from an oral dose than from smoking !

I got a strain called Purple Punch from a dispensary and liked it so much I bought seeds. It is a cross of Granddaddy Purple and Larry OG and I found it to be a great nighttime strain.

Props all for the info. I have a taste for purple, berry-tasting strong stone indica. My local dispensary usually has at least one fruity indica in stock. Even the Moonrocks smell and taste like Jolly Rancher and Grapeheads.

There are a few Canadian seedbanks that stock the fem California PK at a good price. I am always experimenting so I want to hybridise the Canadian PK with a few of the European PKs. I am looking toward some Royal Purple Kush with high CBD, Afghan x Black Domina, Ayahuasca Purple and CBD Spliff Berry. Yeah, there's a real strain called that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back