Purple Marijuana Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you grow them naturally outside? Are these sativa plants? They doesn't look that way.

sorry I missed this mar.
the OG has a lot more sat influence showing in veg than the bubba. The bubba appears far more indica dominate. Bubba has very little stretch going into flower, while the og will nearlly triple.
I have one of each in an OD garden, but recieved them too late to get a good batch out.

They look like hell mar'. :(
I had some circumstances, that required I eliminate any cultivation evidence around my indoor grow address. I destroyed the clones. The mothers were taken from relativaly low-lite flo's and forced to deal with total darkness for about 4 days, and then moved to a remote location Outdoors, where they started recieving direct sunlight.
They have recieved minimal care in a rootbound environment, quite harsh compared to their life of luxury in the closet. They sunburned pretty bad and one was "topped" by a critter, but they have survived.
Hopefully soon, I will be able to get them back to the nursery abd nurse them back to health.

The grasshoppers are taking a toll, too.

blytzd I've tasted purps that didn't synch with my pallet, too. But on the other hand, Blueberry has got to be some of the tastiest that I have sampled.

marp...I managed to save them. Two Mothers anyway. Lost all the clones, but as long as I have donors :D.
They spent enough time OD to put them well into flower. I'm letting them reveg under 24/0 while nursing them back to full health, before taking more cuts. They still show some signs of their the stress that they endured, but they are coming along. The first one should be the Bubba kush and second is OG kush.

That purple power is looking beautiful. Looks as good as my nevilles haze hybrid. If your looking for purple buds but want more potency then go with nevilles haze instead of the purple power. Purple power has a thc level of 8-15% and nevilles haze has a thc level of 15-22%

Here's some pix of Matanuska Thunder****:hubba:

This is not my grow, but I am growing an F1 cross of this strain and Bubblegum right now.

8073IMG_0614-med.JPG

8073IMG_0711.JPG

Hello, It looks like the last post was some time ago.
I have many purple strains avaliable. I worked with
many of the original cutting to make seeds for future
research. I have Bubba Kush, OG, Black Russian, BlackBerry,
Purple Passion, Purple #1 and some other off hand seed with great bag appeal. They grow purple sush as the Purple Urkle... On and on. It has taken years. Lots of research and tons on trading and swaping to get the collection.:eek:

Purple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back