purple Peach f2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello everyone Happy Growing...Im gonna share with you the makeing of these f2 ..If ya would like to know more about these parants to be you can find them here>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55093

I started flower on the shorter one 2 weeks ago and the tall one was Last to show and flowered on the 1st..I Had 3 Males to chose from and This one be the Stud..heres the specs of the room..

1000HPS
3x4
temps 78-81 on..68-74 off
RH 30-45%

please share any thaughts concerns ya see..cause Im High as hell:D

P5090045.JPG

P5090047.JPG

P5090048.JPG

P5090049.JPG

P5090050.JPG

P5090053.JPG

P5090057.JPG

kool im in to see this! call dibs on first freebe beans!! lol massive props to secure solid genes. how long do u does this take? to get seed?

Nice looking plants man.

Thanks my friend
how long do u does this take? to get seed?

Thaks for watching..it takes a minimum of 4 weeks for viable seed..When I make beans I like to have the girls in week 2 of bloom befor the Male goes in..this way the Ladies have more Pistils available..He should start dropping his Goods in 3 weeks..and should be done by the 6th week..at that time Ill pull him as he should be done..oh and he will be my experiment to "Reveg a Male":aok:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF0730.JPG

Hello Everyone and Happy Growing....The male is about to start dropping..I went and removed all the Large fan leafs..gonna be going in and Shakeing his stuff for the 2 ladies:D ..untill next time take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF0785.JPG

DSCF0786.JPG

DSCF0788.JPG

DSCF0790.JPG

DSCF0791.JPG

DSCF0792.JPG

DSCF0794.JPG

DSCF0798.JPG

DSCF0799.JPG

another GJ by smoke! i need to setup a folder just 4U...lol. U ever think of doing an open pollenation w/ many plants? i know you have this chamber just for breeding but it would be cool to see it.

hey Doc thanks for stopping by...The Male is dropping now and Ive shaken him a few times now..Last shake room dusted bretty good:D

P5220013.JPG

P5220016.JPG

P5220019.JPG

Your plants look great!! Good luck with the breeding. Give those males a shake for me:headbang:

Irish said:
whats up cool breeze? :p

seeing any action on the pistils yet?

get er lit!:hubba:

Funny thing Irish...I dont see the pistils chageing But do see that below the pistil....somethings Happening Man:D ..and he just started dropping other day..another day or two and he will be sporting full erection baby:lama:

:ciao: thomas 11111

:48:

Irish said:
whats up cool breeze? :p

seeing any action on the pistils yet?

get er lit!:hubba:

Hey hey Buddy...was in there today and see that the smaller Gal pistils are orange now..and look at that pollen on that leaf..and hes only Half done :D

P5250026.JPG

P5250027.JPG

P5250028.JPG

P5250029.JPG

looks good bro.I have been learning a lot from just browsing this forum.I am trying to breed the "Juicy Fruit" "PURE".I have planted 50 seeds of the "Juicy Fruit" i had growing in my closet and then brought in a sweet island skunk from out side that hermaphed on me and pollenated the juicy fruit on accident.I guess my question would be:can i breed out the "Sweet island skunk"?do i just keep breeding the best of the best out of these 50 plants from seed with each other?any information or advise on this matter would be greatly appreciated.I'm new to this so please be patient.please and thank you.drd8nk!!!

:ciao: friends and thanks for stopping by...
:48:

orangesunshine.....Not the crytals but that leaf on the 3rd pic...

drd8nk....I would trash the Sweet Island skunk if it s hermie as it will carry the hermie trait to the offspring...the juicy fruit how ever with 50 plants you should be able to find a Stud worthy...There are some great info here in the breeding section..be sure read all the stickie and if ya can get the book.." The Breeders Bibble...Have fun and be safe

4u---got it---is the whole female totally dedicated to getting knocked up as an f2---or---are you doing branches with different pollen strains---which ever---don't forget to wash and change your clothes when your done playing in the pollen

there are 2 females in there with Him....I have a Short Ladie and a Tall one..they are about 20 inches or so tall....oh and I go in there naked...and after done shakeing it:giggle: I take cold shower...:spit:

shakin' branches at 20" females---you be makin' some beans---naked---sounds like blondeboy is back---:doh: :rofl:

orangesunshine said:
shakin' branches at 20" females---you be makin' some beans---naked---sounds like blondeboy is back---:doh: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

okay friends a few more days and we are for sure Makeing beans ....This Stud is Dropping Loads....untill next time ..take care and be safe

DSCF0834.JPG

DSCF0837.JPG

DSCF0838.JPG

DSCF0840.JPG

DSCF0841.JPG

Latest posts

Back