purple pineberry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canna-Bliss

I'm not high, I'm normal
Reaction score
There is not a whole lot online for this strain. I've heard mostly eh' reviews about it, or read rather,but wanted to know if any off you fine people have tried, or grown, or know someone that heard of somebody....ya know.

Also, when i ordered the seeds it said it was a sativa hybrid, but now every thing is saying its mostly indica. Its from secret valley seeds.

Where/who did you order from? Everywhere I looked it stated it was indica.

High grade seeds, but they were in the next gen. Section. They are feminized. If you go to the site its like 10 strains down, and it says mostly sativa, but ive also read every where that its mostly indica, so i dont know. It also seems that all of the info is from secret valley seeds for that strain, but i got them from next gen? Is it possible next gen bred there own? I've also got some Dynamite beans from next gen. Heard nothing but great so im really excited for those. Thanks for the reply.

Maybe Next Gen's pheno is sativa dominant. There can be a lot of different type plant characteristics from different breeders. The leaf structure growth patterns may give you a clue.

Yeah, its growing comparable to the Dynamite, so i'll assume its an indica dom. Eh, oh well, i will still be pumped about it, as its my first "genetics" grow. I just wanted day-time smoke, but oh well. Next time i order i think ill go island sweet skunk. Should have researched better but oh well. I'm sure it will rock chump the schwagseeds ive done!

LOL--give it some time. I have some Satoris that grow like indicas, but they are not.

Latest posts

Back