Purple punch auto harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tristanjohn42479

Reaction score
Getting ready for my second harvest only one plant purple punch autoflower by seedsman. Boy is it sticky and smelling nice I defoliated all the big fan leaves on it probably a week or so left on the plant in the middle of flushing now down to about 1000 ppm when I water again in a day I’ll get that down. All and all pretty decent plant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 83
So I think I went a little too crazy on pruning the fan leaves off before harvest will it still finish ripening up if I removed too many

Do you feel she's not finishing correctly or taking too long?

Yea I feel it’s taking a little long it’s a purple punch auto going on ten weeks from when the first true leaves came out

Could I have messed it up by taking off too many leaves I’ll post a pic when I get home

Yea I feel it’s taking a little long it’s a purple punch auto going on ten weeks from when the first true leaves came out
Most people I know that grow autos, they take at minimum 12 weeks, but when did you first see pistils (I'll call them pistils 😉)

I doubt you could stop the plant from finishing just by taking leaves, but you didn't leave much to photosynthesis or breath with 😉)

I'm not positive on this, but I would think you'd kill it before causing it to not finish. Does anyone know?

Do you have a scope to check trichomes with?

Me,,i like about 30 or 40% amber before i chop.

I’ll still get that amber though right I’m nervous it won’t develop cause I took too many leaves too soon

i'd like to know also. i have my only and last auto grow at the end stage and they all seem to be "stuck" with about 30% milky and few amber. i'm taking mine down the week of labor day regardless.

Im growing Purple Roc V1 now, It seems to be growing wild...It loves nutrients and suppliments. How did yours grow for you?

Ive got some Purple Punch a buddy gave me. Very nice smoke.
He's releasing a new strain here very soon...Mint choc. chip x wedding cake maybe crossed with something else. His last release sold out in 6 minutes flat. I grabbed Dosi-Breath... You can buy direct from him Rocbudinc DOT COM...5 dollars shipping Cash app only...Word of advice, if the sale is at 9pm, be on his page at 859, You do not have to register to buy and I think it works faster if you aren't...But you really want to buy this next release...There is a huge buzz going on about it...

I'm not positive on this, but I would think you'd kill it before causing it to not finish. Does anyone know?

I’ll still get that amber though right

i'd like to know also

Anyone, anyone at all? I'm curious as to what other growers answers might be.

@WeedHopper , @putembk , @RosterTheCog , @boo , @Misanthropy Gardens , @bigsur51 , @patwi , @DragNFly , @Drifting13 , @Rockymtnbuds , @yooper420 , @anyone????

But Then again there is the one where you pirce the stalk with a rusty nail too LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back