Purple Roc V1 is greasy nasty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
November 21 will be week 12. This thing is ooey gooey. I highly recommend this strain. Its been a joy to grow. Beautiful purple buds and insane trichomes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201114-103146_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114-103146_Messenger.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20201114-101332_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114-101332_Gallery.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20201114-101306_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201114-101306_Gallery.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 20
Seriously? I'm having a very hard time believing there's anything that strong out there, lol, but I've been taking meds that create quite a high tolerance.

I will be right over Ronnie..I have only smoked for 50 years but I would love to take the Pepsi challenge. And if I put it down after the second hit.....it will be well worth the trip....one thing I have learned after 50 years.....it's not what you say about the quality of your smoke....it is what others say when you aren't around.....

I will be right over Ronnie..I have only smoked for 50 years but I would love to take the Pepsi challenge. And if I put it down after the second hit.....it will be well worth the trip....one thing I have learned after 50 years.....it's not what you say about the quality of your smoke....it is what others say when you aren't around.....
That's true. It's been smoked by about 10 people and everyone is crazy about it. The long veteran smoker said it was one of the most balanced smokes he ever tried. Not too in your face and not too weak. He's bugging me for more. I think that's why he only went twice, because it was balanced but one thing is for sure. Its an absolute joy to grow

You should check this guy out. 60 dollars shipped will get you 6-10 beans. Rocbudinc.com

You should check this guy out. 60 dollars shipped will get you 6-10 beans. Rocbudinc.com
He sells out in minutes when he releases new items. United seed bank has his latest. But if you research RocBudinc, i doubt you will see one negative review. The guy is amazing IMHO

Ronnie is that 12 weeks from seed?
I see that Purple Roc V1 is an auto is that true?

From their site
Purple Roc Berry V1 is an automatic flowering ruderalis/indica/sativa variety from RocBudInc and can be cultivated indoors, outdoors and in the greenhouse where the female, autoflowering plants need ±80 days from the seedling to the harvest. RocBudIncs Purple Roc Berry V1 is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

Beautiful purple hues in these ladies. My 3 gal plants were finished in under 80 days from sprout and each yielded roughly a quarter pound.

Ronnie is that 12 weeks from seed?
I see that Purple Roc V1 is an auto is that true?

From their site
Purple Roc Berry V1 is an automatic flowering ruderalis/indica/sativa variety from RocBudInc and can be cultivated indoors, outdoors and in the greenhouse where the female, autoflowering plants need ±80 days from the seedling to the harvest. RocBudIncs Purple Roc Berry V1 is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

Beautiful purple hues in these ladies. My 3 gal plants were finished in under 80 days from sprout and each yielded roughly a quarter pound.
Yes it will be 12 weeks from seed on November 21st. I only grow autos right now. The turn around is fast and bud quality with a few breeders has caught up with photoperiod plants. The breeders edition v1 seeds that i am waiting on tested 30.7% thc. The plants require some training and support because the buds will collapse the branch.

I only have 80 dollar mars hydro ts600 lights. My yields would be bigger if I had good lighting. But this was my 1st grow so i was cautious buying gear. Now im gonna invest in a good light.

Latest posts

Back