Purple Seedling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
HELLO MPer's as the tittle say's i have i seedling that's is going purple she is Burmese Kush in soil around a week old, she look's healthy to me just wondering what you guy's think any one had a seedling do this ?
PS it's not nail varnish on my nail's it's spray paint LOL that should keep the Ozzy away
peace fruity
purple 001.jpgpurple 002.jpg
purple 003.jpg

you got a PH problem in your soil.

iv had some autos seedlings go purp but it grew out i doubt it ph problem it would be yelowing

Colors in the stems/leaves of plants usually means a ph/nute issue....being this young, I'd agree with Mutt on ph.

I'd say ph as well....cute lil bugger though.

PH or no PH problem she is still fine crazy stuff, here's a new pic all new growth is green apart from stem, vain's witch remain purplepurpssss 001.jpg

purpssss 002.jpg

Keep an eye on the leaf wrinkle Fruity, if it continues or worsens then the plant is drying out through leaf moisture evaporation.

:peace:

hello HIE long time no type hehe how you doin m8 glad ya back thank's for the head's up
peace fruity

Looking nice fruity, I just cut clones and put my Burmese into flower. She has the same big leaves purest does.
mojo to ya fruity

Latest posts

Back