Purple stems?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember right, purple stems cab be a phosphorus deficiency. It can also be from the temperatures getting too low at night.

However, many strains just have, naturally purple stems sometimes.

If the rest of the plant is in good condition, I would ignore the purple stems for now. JMO

it looks ok IMO it could use a lil more N its a lil lighter green then it should be

nope thats totally wrong it needs nutes that may be the reason for the purple steams

Wee I have another plant thats in the same soil, water, lights...the same everything and the other one isn't purple

its probly strain related then but u do need nutrients they shouldnt be that yellow

I personally have had this and it never was a problem,and my plants turned out awesome.

I believe you need to add some dolomite lime to your soil. The plant in the first pic is showing early signs of magnesium deficiency. You can get some good lime from the garden store. It is made by Espoma and it is really good for keeping the pH in the soil in proper balance as well as supplying both calcium and Magnesium in the proper amounts to serve your plants. If you cant find the Espoma any of the powdered or tiny grain dolomite lime will do, but don't get the Hydrated lime as that is almost always just calcium. You want Dolomite Lime. :)

Latest posts

Back