Purple stems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a clone or a plant from seed? If from seed how long has it been vegging? It looks like you have alternating nodes so it can go to 12/12 anytime.

It is a clone from the dispensary. Supposed to be a certain height or no

It doesn't have to be a certain height but the longer you veg the better you should yield.

This plant is blueberry skunk is there anything wrong with the purple

It's not so much about height as it is about bud sites you veg. Usually we train them to stay short and get wide. Then we flip them. Check out the beginner's section if this is your first grow.

Hi Shell, welcome to The Passion :) We need to know a few things about your grow in order to help you better. First let me answer your questions: There isn't an "average yield" for any MJ plants. They are genetically predisposed to grow to a certain height in nature and iff all the conditions are right, they will yield to their predetermined amount. That can beany amount from a couple oz (dry weight) from an auto-flowering Indica to several pounds from a 16' tall hybrid Sativa. What we try to do as growers is optimize our environments to allow our plants to grow as healthy and happy as possible, then they will yield to their potential for the given amount of growth of the plant and the amount of optimum elements of their environment. :eek: Now that I have you totally confused, I will say that there isn't a good way to say how much a given plant will yield unless you have grown it under a certain set of repeatable conditions.

What we try to do is decide how much you want to get on a yearly or monthly basis, and then compare that to the space that you can use for growing. If you are in a state where you can grow outside then you can grow them to be much larger but if you are going to do an indoor grow then we will need to know how big of a space you have available to use.
Your question on pH: it depends on the type of medium that you are growing in. For organic growing in either organic soil or soilless medium, you will try to maintain around 6.5-6.8; for synthetic soilless medium grows, you will need to keep the pH lower around 6.0-6.5; and for hydro you try to stay in a range from 5.3-6.2 with an ideal static number of 5.8

So to the info we need to help you; how much would you like to get on a monthly basis? Are you wanting to grow many plants in a large space or just a couple plants to serve your personal needs? How much knowledge do you have for growing MJ? what kind of soil are you using? Do you plan to grow indoors? Do you have any lights for growing? What kinds. How big of a space can you devote to the grow? Do you have any nutrients ffor feeding your plants?

There is an enormous amount of knowledge to absorb for growing even for personal use. It can be quite intimidating but I don't want to discourage you. We are here to help each other and enjoy the love of this hobby that we share with each other as a community. So if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask :)

I would like to get 4 to 6 ounces. I'm a caregiver for one person and then of course for myself I have a little knowledge of about growing and Jay but not much I am using Pro mix soil . I plan to grow indoors. Yes I have lights. What kind of lights I have are at 5 and HPS 1000 watt yes I have nutrients for feeding my plant. I have Fox Farm and seafood nutrients. Thank you for answering all my questions I will be sure to let you guys know

I would hope to exceed the yield amount . Well I burn my plant if I put it under the thousand watt by itself

If we are talking about the same plant in your other thread then 4 to 6 ounces is out of the question.

I wouldn't put it under the 1K just yet as that is more ffor flowering and you need to do some serious vegging to get several oz off one plant. How big is the space that you have for it to veg/flower?

As long as you take advice from Hushpuppy you will do just fine. Me and my gf and first timers and he has been extremely helpful, do as he says and you won't have any problems. He has been helping us for a lil while now and we have learned so much, we never thought there was this much info for growing so boy were we taken by surprise lol. But follow his instructions and good luck. I have learned so much more from his advice then I did from reading everything I have, jst something to keep in mind. He is very smart and knowledgeable when it comes to MJ, he knos his stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back