Purple Strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigweedo

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I've gotten my feet quite wet in the growing area(6 grows) and I'm thinking about getting involved in some purple strains. Main reason: I have severe sleeping problems and Purple strains that I have smoked seemed to do the best job when involving sleeping!

Anyone have suggestions or experience with purple strains?

Where are the best seeds to buy? Who has the best strain?

Any discussions or suggestions on these would be much appreciated :)

Big

I like the urkle...try some edibles just befor you go to bed...this will help ya sleep...another one comes to mind is Grand Daddy Purp:aok: Good luck and let us know what ya go with..and if ya have time share the grow here too:D

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I agree with the edibles before bed. I eat a cookie every night a couple hours before I go to bed and helps me sleep like a baby.

why play...for sleep...bubble hash all the way..and you can make it...just grow any indica and use the trim/shake for bubble hash and keep that for night time...purps yield so low in comparison to a green indica..id rather grow a better yielding indica and make hash...my opinion...purp is for youngstas who life is still influenced by rap music...lol...ist true...green over any purp any day of the week...

My bubba is getting dark. Does that mean I'm gangsta?
The Lemon Kush in my avatar unexpectedly turned purple and it preferred Willie Nelson/ Johnny Cash/Merle Haggard!

and your point is....how does that even help...grow up..and i said youngsters!!! not gangsters!!! huge difference...always gotta be one...

buddogmutt said:
and your point is....how does that even help...grow up..and i said youngsters!!! not gangsters!!! huge difference...always gotta be one...
:clap:
funny reply. you stereotype anybody who likes purple weed as "young rap enthusiasts", and I'm the naive one. The purps as a whole have a high and bouquet all their own. Some yield more than others but they are in line with pretty much any other indica strain. It's not my personal favorite but I wouldn't post negatively about the people who enjoy it on the net.

And for content, GDP is pretty legendary around here. Nice potent, flavorful buds and said to be fiarly easy to grow and yield well for aN indica strain. It does yield well under the right conditions but may stay green. I haven't personally run any yet so this is really all third party info.

dude why are you trying to take a joking comment(not even directed at you) and try to cause an issue..people like you forums can do without...misery loves company...not here bro...like i said grow up

and he didnt mention any of the ** you listed as a reason why..he likes the affect...now my ignorant lil buddy pay attention...all he referenced was the affect from purp...now, knowing most and i mean most purps are indicas i was mearly pointing out another way to intencify the affect he's looking for and at the same time produce more bud...a helpful responce to the thread...you're a rover,parasite if you will attaching yourself to posts to cause nothing but damage..case in point...You didnt even offer any info to the thread...just looking for responces to attach yourself to and attempt to start mess...just go away..better yet start a thread thats titled..my stupid ways...then you can fill it with all your useless **...later hater...

buddogmutt said:
and he didnt mention any of the ** you listed as a reason why..he likes the affect...now my ignorant lil buddy pay attention...all he referenced was the affect from purp...now, knowing most and i mean most purps are indicas i was mearly pointing out another way to intencify the affect he's looking for and at the same time produce more bud...a helpful responce to the thread...you're a rover,parasite if you will attaching yourself to posts to cause nothing but damage..case in point...You didnt even offer any info to the thread...just looking for responces to attach yourself to and attempt to start mess...just go away..better yet start a thread thats titled..my stupid ways...then you can fill it with all your useless **...later hater...

My post history here speaks for itself. You posted your opinion that purple strains were only for "young rap enthusiasts". That is a ridiculous statement and vaguely racist.

For that reason, your continued defense of this stance, and the fact that quoting your replies has nearly blown up my spell checker you have been ignored.

IGNORED

like i said a joking comment not directed at you...and your history has nothing to to with the ignorant junk you spewed out this thread...

racist..damn you're really going out your way to start probs arent you..who mentioned race..i referenced age(youngsters)...you really arent smart...lol..and only a "racist" would umbrella youngsters or gangsters to a particular race...so you may wanna take a closer look at yourself..you sound like a closet klansman with that statment..or are you too stupid to see that..lol..wow you really exposed yourself on that one..lol..oops!!!

buddogmutt said:
so in your eyes "young rap enthusiasts" belong to one race...lol..boy you fumbled the ball with that one...bet you cant believe how that comment back fired..lol...it usually happens when dealing with a higher intelligence..my lil closet klansman. might as well come out the closet now..we all know..kiksrocs..A.K.A..David Duke..got it...

He ignored you, he cant see your posts so why dont you just drop it, and grow up.

buddogmutt said:
why not mind your own...you effin forum folks...how can you read these posts and tell me to grow up..ahole refered to me as a racist for no aparent reason and i gotta grow up..#$#@ you DMAN!!!!

Sticks and stones little man, have a nice day.

it kills me how on THIS forum right and wrong is based on time as a forum member and personal alegences and not right and wrong...a forum friendship shouldnt cost a person there sence of right and wrong..your nothing more then a gang...sticking with eachother nomatter if your fellow forum member is wrong...he's been here longer then me so that makes him right...please..id never comprimise my self to stick up for an individule i know is wrong...unlike the majority(not all)of you here...so in 10 years i'll never be wrong..lol...you're all so fake...

wow somebody made a jerk outta themselves, anyways.... I grow purple strains. Right now i have Grand daddy purple, God's Gift, and blue knight. GDP by far is the best producer and just turns completely purple thruout with a heavy fruity/floral scent, a legend in california. My aunt who is in her 60's usese this strain at night before sleep and to aliveate stress. The Gods gift is a GDP and OG kush cross and does purple up a bit it is more specked with it, also the buds dont swell as much. The blue knight i have not flowered yet and am just about to, thinking of starting a journal on thoes but i still like to work in the background on this site and read alot

never heard of blu knight..how is it?..i have blue diesel going now...every day new strains....lol..i have sum purple urkle (smoking on)a friend of mine grew..its great...straight rope...and the flavor...gotta luv it...cant hold a candle to this mazar though...man..one of my absolute favs...and bluemazar...my fav all around...hard to find clones though...

Hollands Hope was one of my favorite purple strains it was a decent producer aswell. Also purple widow was a neat strain to grow did not produce a ton but had some of the richest purple color i have ever seen.

Latest posts

Back