purple transplant survived,now what?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIGHBOY666

Reaction score
O.K the plant by the alfalfa field is alive.
how do tale care of it, the days here are getting very hot,in another month or so it will be 115 degree. it has small buds, but they dont seem to be growing .the plant is just alive .

I would figure out what the PH is and get it some very mild nutes. Is it still in the soil from the field?

Unless you live in the southern hemisphere, it shouldn't have buds at all.

Unless someone raised it inside under 24/0 light and planted it outside to flower.

I "think" ganga, that it was a fully matured plant that popped up sometime over the winter months and managed to survive under the short light hours of winter.

Marijuana, being an annual, dies every winter.
Every single pot plant left untended outside will die in the winter.
The buds degrade and get black, then the plant either keels over or all the leaves fall off and all that's left in the bare branches that will not "come back".
The only plant I've ever seen survive a winter outside is a plant in L.A. (where it never freezes) next to a back porch light.
When I learn how to work my new-fangeled digi-cam, I'll go out to my garden and take pics of what's left of my plants that I harvested the buds (but not the leaves) off of.

The only plant I've ever seen survive a winter outside is a plant in L.A. (where it never freezes)
I think he's even further south than LA, near "da' border".
"My perception" of his story, was that it was a wild plant froom a rogue seed that had grew up sometime over the last few months.
Yes mj is an annual, yes mj dies over the winter. That doesn't mean that a plant sprouted in arid conditions OD in Jan, feb or March, won't flower ubder the short light hours of those months, and have a relatively mature bud by mid April.

I have seen plants that were planted outside in Jan or Feb.
They grow tall and spindly to about 8" tall, then keel over and die.
Just like seedlings inside with only a regular light bulb, or weak fluorescent for light.
Long before the plants has saved up enough energy to produce buds.

I'm not calling Highboy666 a liar, just stating facts.

P.S. L.A. is only 100 miles from "da border".

no im not trying to lie about buds,it does have what looks like buds growing,.it is about a foot and a half tall.Im just a stoner ,i dont know all the science about it.
i didnt know if it would live or not...thats all..

**** YOU ALL THEN.IJUST
wanted some advise. i guess this is theb wrong forum.anyway **** my **** you ****** nerd *********.

edited: please no flaming.-moderating staff

I edited your post. please no flaming.

but I read through this. What exactly is your question. Typically tranplanting a plant that was germintated at the wrong time OD and bringin it indoors. is gonna give you problems. Its gonna bring in bugs and pests. all sorts of stuff. your best bet is to start witha fresh seed. go from there. Screw the plant. its been stressed to hell and back anyway.

Latest posts

Back