Purple Widow GROW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GROBOT

Reaction score
I'm starting fresh, Sunleave 600 duals, 7 year warentty, with a double chain driven light track!! I've got a cloner full, trying a different brand of cloner, RootRioT, This was the best tasting smoke I've tasted in 25 years, no kidding, I'm on dial-up now, no cable available lol, i'm in boonieville, but back in northern washington. I've missed sharing info, I learn something new everyday on here, anyway there's VET's out there , Broke, without a TOKE!!! Gotta help out my brothers in Arms!!
I'm actually gonna go with 3 strains to start, but pretty much can garentee it will all be widow next grow, the taste.

P1030539.JPG

P1030540.JPG

P1030541.JPG

bho_expertz said:
Me too :aok: ... Have you lost your Mazars ?
I'm not sure, I'd given the strain to along with seeds to a tacoma outfit, I'm really liken some of the new stuff I'm seeing though, gotta just let stuff go and move on, I'm heating this house with the lights in the basement, It's still getting down into the high 30s at night here, I've lost the water influance on my weather!! I do have 6 acres to play on, and a big garden area!!

P1030390.JPG

P1030386.JPG

Have you ever tought in a clay house ? Some space for outdoor monsters. Good luck Gro.

very cool i like the pics of the great out doors looks like you have a lot of room too work with:D

i'm subscribed! good to see you back up again bro. hope everything is good for you now! :) i did a pw grow od last summer. mine tasted like those fire stix candy, or that hot schnapps from what i remember...still have plenty of seeds of that...

you been getting in any fishing? still cool here. it's just about gonna break loose and get warm. couple more weeks...peace...

:48:

Latest posts

Back