purple wreck/blue moonshine x's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
Bring on the Buds:lama:

Art....you ever get that beer?

No and I'm completely parched :hubba: Good thing it's cooling off! On with the show :hubba::D

Lizzard chicken.jpg

Wait a minute! Is that a windup lizzard riding a chicken?? Or is it a lizzard riding a windup chicken?

you woulda really got a laugh outta seeing that hound laying on top of 40 clones in that cab.:eek: :eek: :eek: no clue what he was thinking either. guess old and senile and imitating his master eh? lol.

the wind up chicken with lizzard rider:p is guarding the door, no worries now. that lizzard riding chicken running down the hall towards those dogs made them come unglued, and retreat like the three stooges...i just wish the lizzard hollered ''yee-haw'', while running them down!:D

heres pics of each of the purple wreck/blue moonshine females that showed sex in under 24 hours of flip to 12's, at six week veg, and force flower...:D :holysheep: ...

i've since numbered them so i can track whats what in the cloners. the numbers you will begin to see are purely for my reference later this grow season. (first run, clone everything!):)

i am really digging the side branching on the pw/bm f2's. those will give lots of dank cuts to share. all three of these fast girls to show sex have given clones already that are being rooted in mass bubblers, and trying another end run on rapid rooter plugs again also.:) (first attempt; failed at my newb mistakes.):eek:

few others that showed under 24 to follow...thanks for checking them out.:cool:

peace

104_5796.jpg

104_5798.jpg

104_5822.jpg

104_5828.jpg

104_5844.jpg

these are sour d moonshine x pure afghan(sdm x pa), and two sh!t x apollo.

the apollo crosses also showed sex in 24, and the sdm/pa within 48...

clones taken...peace...

104_5802.jpg

104_5805.jpg

104_5812.jpg

104_5815.jpg

104_5859.jpg

straight water + l bacillus @ week seven...:farm:

104_5909.jpg

104_5920.jpg

104_5924.jpg

104_5948.jpg

104_5660.jpg

very nice Irish....looks like a great season is comeing your way

take care and be safe

Rosebud said:
What a nice grow space you have. Looks so nice. The plants look great too.

My thoughts exactly.. very neat and clean and nice looking plants to boot. Good on ya' Irish.

thanks...

three chem d, two amnesia haze, and a pw/bm f2 were culled last night. along with a sour d cross, and some gorilla grapes. still waiting on six to show(all gg x's)...

kept one male to use later on, a pure afghan. waiting on one more of them to show, and hoping for another male so there is a larger phenotype to choose from...

actually, if the other pure affy is a male, were almost certain were going to open pollenate the whole flower room.;) (still enough smoke from previous grows to follow through with this plan, and plenty of hash for all the trick or treaters, and santas elves).:) more on this later, as were not 100. still waiting on the plants to decide for us on the direction we'll go...

tom petty says it best...''and the waiting is the hardest part''...;)

all clones are now sitting comfy in mass bubblers going on two/three days, and all looking good for a 14 day turn and burn...:)

peace...

Everything looks nice Irish. I love your growroom :).

awe cripes irish you been spammed! plants are looking killer & dont hate on me but ive always wanted to have the opportunity to do a open pol & would be nice to see in future what you got from it. i might if i get a nice black columbian male. hope that sour d afgani cross works out good cause its got me droolin. dont kill yerself splitting wood.

abilify and erectile dysfunction? is the abilify so you remember where to stack the wood?:rofl: :rofl:

a second pure afghan male has joined the show.:cool: ...these are the same males we made the sour d moonshine cross with last year, in a dirty dozen collaboration. wait til you see her sunday.:hubba:

good thing i ran the amnesia haze-pw/bm cross in a one gallon as shes close to four foot.:eek: she would be past my light if she was in a three! also a very beautiful gal...

did'nt make it a week without a drench like i figured. they were dry in five. shows me my mix is working beautifully, and i'm real happy bout this...

be back sunday with pic updates on two weeks of 12's...

thanks for looking...peace...

i've got a few pic updates for week two...

first set is chem d x purple wreck/blue moonshine(pw/bm)...and pw/bm f2's...:)

i have two of the pw/bm f2's, and they are beauties...:D really sweet side branching. i am glad i did not top these this first run with these...

more in a few...

104_6447.jpg

104_6453.jpg

104_6460.jpg

104_6461.jpg

Latest posts

Back