Purple48

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
:banana::yay::dancing::guitar::clap:FINALLY!!!! My girl is pregnant. I now have me a purp widow ak48 cross. Happy is an understatement:D. Now I have to cross my fingers and hope I get a short, trich covered, purple girl out of them. I only see 2 beans at the moment but it's only been around 6 days since I sexed them, maybe a few more than 6, can't remember. All I do know is...I need cigars:D!

Congrats BBP. Sounds like it's gonna be a nice cross. Were gonna be harvesting our pregnant ladies this week. Crossed a White Widow male with some Northernberry females. :p Anyway congrats mang. ;)

i just found this post, i did the same cross a few months ago. i m in the 6th week of flowering with them. i planted 10 seeds and 8 came out female..nice. 2 came out tall with purple flowers, 1 short with purple,and 5 short that had no purple flowers. i wanted sort and purple to have the dominate (alleles)= FYI alternate forms of a gene for a certain trait. The dihybrid cross that i made must have the sort height and green flowers traits in both the male and the female. i will let the next seeds i grow from the cross self- fertilize for the next couple of generations to see how it comes out.

Im so f-ing jealous. If I could make a strain I think this is what it would be. I dont know why but I love the purple bud and to have it crossed with a killer indoor strain is just awesome. You have to do a journal on this one.

Congrats BBP
i hope the smoke is
good but im sure it will
be amazing:D

take care

peace.

Latest posts

Back