PurpleSkunks WW X NB Grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
so im germin 2 seeds of WW X NB i can taste it allready.wish them luck.:D i will post pics later i will be useing the paper towel method.PS:woohoo:

DLtoker said:
GL bro! Rumor has it that those are pretty stellar. :hubba:
thanks DL, this will be my first attempt with some real deal beans:hubba: cali orange is good but nuthin like WW X NB:D even a male will be good for pollen.:D thanks again!! PS heres a pic!!

ad 034.jpg

Whats up PS. Those damn beans sure so get around don't they. :hubba: GREEN MOJO for the babies. :aok: Looking foward to following your grow. ;)

dont they,:D i had to get atleast 2 of them started thanks again.:D PS

Hey PS. Just so ya know your looking at 8 to 10 weeks for flowering on these ladies. ;)

Hey that's great PS. Can't wait to see them babies in the dirt. Good luck!

Nb? sorry to ask, but id like to know what strain im watching grow :D cant wait to see what you can do this time round PS. good luck and keep it green.

85C

White Widow x Northernberry (AKA STONEYBUD) :hubba:
85cannabliss said:
Nb? sorry to ask, but id like to know what strain im watching grow :D cant wait to see what you can do this time round PS. good luck and keep it green.

85C

OH YEAH, there is a few of those knocking aroiund here. cant wait to see how every1's turn out. this is 1 of many ill be watching.
good luck PS bro.

thanks all now i get to grow something other then cali orange lol well i hope thes are female or atleast 1 and i also hope things go like my other grow is going:D once i figure out how these girls act then i will start another.thanks again for all the comments.2 more weeks till i harvest the others:D .PS lets hope they both germ i have a feeling they will:headbang: stoneybuds.:D

and the plant i chopped early on my other grow do to a few seeds. should be dry in a week or so maybe sooner.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
You shouldn't have a problem getting them babies to germ PS. We have germinated 20 Stoneybuds so far and everyone of them have cracked. ;)
ya only way i think they wouldnt crack would be human error lol:D im use to germing my seeds these should be fine:p might i add these are some of the healthiest beans ive seen.PS grow green and enjoyeeee:D .

YAY ONE IS JUST STARTING TO OPEN,MAYBE BY THE MORNING OR TOMMOROW NIGHT IT WILL BE READY FOR SOIL.ps

Well Its Tommorow Night And She's Ready Heres Pic Before She Goes In Some Foxfarm Soil.:d

AAad 069.jpg

throw her in the ground, she's ready!!!!! good luck with them, hope it goes well.

Dc

thank's she's in some soil in my vegg box.i threw my other 2 cali orange and one mex in the flowering room to make room for these babies.PS

Latest posts

Back