push it to the limits!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moses781

Reaction score
Hello friends it me moses i am here with a question about maxing your crop i am wondering if any of you know of a way to just get the maximum yield from your crop i have 6 and i just wanna push them to the max! please get back to me

Well I Am Sure You Have Seen What Pics I Do Have Up. I Am Growing Them In A 2 Gallon Res And 1000wt Hps I Am Giving Them Flora Nov Flowering Nute And A Little Sprinkle Of Beastie Bloom. I Am Giving Them 12/12 And Thats Pretty Much It?

If you are maintaining ideal heat, ideal ventilation, ideal ph, ideal moisture levels in air then only thing that you lack is a CO₂ tank.

And What Does This Do And Where Can I Get One From ?and Does It Make A Big Difference

moses781 said:
And What Does This Do And Where Can I Get One From ?and Does It Make A Big Difference

It only will if you have a sealed grow area and you can time vent cycles
You also will need some kind of Flow regulator and a solenoid valve for the timed delivery.

You need to maintain CO2 levels at at leat 1500 ppm but not more than 3000.

Most dont have the idel setup for CO2, and if you dont beifits are scetchy at best.

moses781 said:

If you have good ventilation in your room, your plants are probably getting enough CO2. IMO, in most cases, CO2 is not necessary and does not add enough to the grow to justify what needs to be done to seal the room and set up ventilation controls and timers

The Hemp Goddess said:
If you have good ventilation in your room, your plants are probably getting enough CO2. IMO, in most cases, CO2 is not necessary and does not add enough to the grow to justify what needs to be done to seal the room and set up ventilation controls and timers

I agree... and although I'm sure Co2 has benefits, people should concentrate on the growing MJ fundamentals ..Light..water..ventilation..nutes..etc....neglecting all of these, but using Co2 certainly won't help a yield. It's like a 1-iron in golf, everyone wants to use it, but very few have the skill or knowhow, and would be better served to stick to the basics... :) Good luck...

Smoke on...

littlenode said:
I agree... and although I'm sure Co2 has benefits, people should concentrate on the growing MJ fundamentals ..Light..water..ventilation..nutes..etc....neglecting all of these, but using Co2 certainly won't help a yield. It's like a 1-iron in golf, everyone wants to use it, but very few have the skill or knowhow, and would be better served to stick to the basics... :) Good luck...

Smoke on...

LOL--Actually I swing a mean 1-iron--my driver is what gives me fits...

Latest posts

Back