putting food coloring in the water used for plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttotheh

Reaction score
when i was young in science class we would put food coloring in the water used for a plant in a week r two the plant would be blue(or wut ever color the food coloring was) i was wondering if this was possible to make your budsky blue or red or somthing idk just wondoring

ill give it a try when they get bout half way through the veg stage

The dye would not necessarily be able to cross the cell membranes to be transported to the leaves. You would have to cut the stems from the plants and insert the cut ends into the blue, water-soluble dye. I can pretty much guarantee that your experiment was done with cuttings from a green, stalky plant, not plants drawing colored water through their roots and changing color.

If it were possible for it to work in any way, you would need to cut a stem/branch from a nearly finished flowering plant, then set the cutting in colored water for a day or two. I refuse to be responsible for what this does to the uquality of your bud though.

im getting mixed reviews some say its freakin awsome makes buds n leafs crrazy colors and some say tht it does nothing im going to try it and ill post pictures when everythings done

lol u could sell it saying its blueberry

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
and if you stick the cutting in a bowl of sugar, it sucks the sugar up the stem and turns into more trichs on the buds......
:**:
uh yes, I am definitely **'ing you.

But I swear that if you put chili powder and tortilla chips in your DWC or in your soil it makes your buds taste like tacos.:banana:

"Yo quiero taco bell"

tiny.jpg

I like to add Hollandaise sauce during the final flush to impart that great Eggs Benedict taste.

If I really liked the taste of good bud, what would I add to achieve the taste?:rolleyes:

ttotheh said:
im getting mixed reviews some say its freakin awsome makes buds n leafs crrazy colors and some say tht it does nothing im going to try it and ill post pictures when everythings done

Whoever is telling you this is just pulling your leg. It simply does not work. Do the ones who say it is "freakin awsome" have anything to back it up? Have you ever seen actual plants with buds and leaves crazy colors?

PencilHead said:
If I really liked the taste of good bud, what would I add to achieve the taste?
You would want to buy some of my "Good Bud" concentrated extract flavoring for marijuana plants.

I swear, it will make your plants taste EXACTLY like Good Bud.

For just today, I'm including, free of charge, a tincture of "Super Duper UV protection for plants" the new product that will protect your plants from harmful Ultra-Violet radiation by forming tiny little umbrellas over the entire plant!

As an added extra for new customers, and ONLY if you call our 800 number within the next 10 seconds, AN ABSOLUTELY FREE 1966 CORVETTE !

1-800-555-6432, wait for a tone then dial 6598, wait for the tone and dial 4439. If your call is completed within 10 seconds, you get your own FREE CORVETTE STINGRAY!

The price of the Good Bud extract flavoring is: Eleventy two ninty five.

Latest posts

Back