PVC Fluoro Shop Light Stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serch

Reaction score
Over the Winter D.I.Y.s have kept me a little busy with a few trips to Home Depot for some projects to start, preparations to make and to get a jump on the Spring gardening season. First you want to get those seeds going and under a light of some sort when they sprout....so, You can pop 2 trays of seeds or 10 depending on your needs. MHPGardener over at Youtube University gave me inspiration for this one, and I've pushed it to my needs....
Here's a link... https:// youtu.be/tAYpn2Md9eA (I didn't want to hot link a share from FB to here so close the gap in the link for the original.

Last edited:
With a few pieces and a few tools I set out to create this PVC Shop Light Stand....something fun, simple and sweet.
Reminder not to smoke the best indica strain you have before starting....:confused::D because a shop light stand for seedlings turned into a 5 tier shelf I may enclose for seedlings o_O Just get the Kelvin Temp. correct. Let the Cannabis creative juices flow...

5Tier 2 .jpg 5 Tier 7.jpg 5 Tier 9.jpg 5 Tier 3.jpg 5 Tier 4.jpg 5 Tier 5.jpg 5 Tier 6.jpg 5 Tier 8.jpg 5 Tier 11.jpg 5 Tier Garden.jpg

very nice indeed! think i will make myself one soon just hope i don't develop an accept like the guy in the video!
He's from; as my kids used to say Reginia...LOL MHP is a gardening mofo. I wonder if he shares "our" passion

Latest posts

Back