Q

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemperFi

Reaction score
I had a major accident with a power strip -- Bubba, Chihuahua, King of the Earth, peed on the strip and blew out a few things in a fireworks display of sparks and pops and crackels -- took out the toaster oven a small fridge and my Extreem Q vape. The toaster oven required a new plug, the fridge was okay in a different outlet, but my vaporizer would not go on again -- can you imagine my consternation?

I called the company and they are sending another power supply today -- free. I'm about as pleased with the customer service as I am with my Q. Just sayin -- this ain't spam....

peace

Bubba is fine..... Living on borrowed time, but just fine.... :)

I love the Q and the company. So glad you have a new cord on the way Hemper. Glad you didn't hurt Bubba. That little blank.

Man's best friend, you gotta love em. Too bad the Q diden't fix your Q, Sorry, just a bad Star Trek Joke, Disreguard my last remark

Hey Hemper, good to hear from you. How'd the Cheese turn out?

I have really really enjoyed my Q. It is really nice to know that they have customer service like that.

well aint that a pisser :rolleyes:

anywhoo thats pretty awesome customer service there, how much is that Vape if you don't mind me askin'? I bought a cheapo one years ago and was uninspired but maybe if it was a better built one I'd bite...

:peace:,

7ge:)

The ones I got ran about $180 (free shipping) on Amazon.

I had a foster dog once named Duke, before I adopted my actual dog Duke. I went outside to mow the lawn one day and come back inside 45 minutes later and he had pee'd on my computer tower which at the time was next to my coffee table, I didn't realise right away.

Lucky for me the only thing he managed to pee on enough to damage was a small USB adapter but I didn't realize it was damaged right away until windows started making the sound as if I had connected a new piece of hardware, and then disconnected it every 10 seconds.

drove me nuts until i actually figured out what was causing the problem.

Love to hear THAT!

Oh geez that's some damage for a Chihuahua peein'.... I'm sure glad the current didn't travel up Bubba's pee stream and give em a good ZAP!:hubba: :eek: :holysheep:

I have a Tower Extreme which is a few years old now but it works as good as the day I bought it if I keep the screens nice and clean....:rolleyes: I've found that to be the limiting factor of ALL the vaporizers I've used... KEEP THOSE SCREENS CLEAN! :p

Peace~!:bong:

It's a vaprozier, BWD. Go to Amazon.com and type in Q vaporizer.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Um what the heck is a Q? I missed somethin gain gosh darn it!

BWD

I had to do a recheck myself bwd.......... it is a vaporizer they get off amazon.com........ I feel for the rookies around here sometimes

I remember when i first started here and all the abbreviations drove me nuts.

It's real name is the Extreme Q...and everyone that has one is happy happy happy, and stoned stoned stoned.

Good to hear from you HempFi. Sounds like some good folks to do business with. Take care man. :)

Goddess -- I haven't commented on the cheese, I know -- I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings (Rockster) because I'm really not that impressed. It is a good high -- long lasting, mellow, sativa kind of high, but It's a pretty stringy plant and it didn't matter what size pot I put it in the buds just didn't develop like I was expecting. I raised two crops -- the first on was stressed a little, so I thought I'd give it another chance, but they turned out just the same -- good smoke, just not even in the same league as the AK47, White Power and this Satori I am about to harvest -- what a beautiful strain of weed. The cheese has a kind of menthal taste to it that seems to put some people off. I have a bunch of it which I am using for my give away stash. I am out of AK47 and the WP, but I have two single stem non femmed or topped Satori just about ripe that I'm hoping will be my personal stash this summer. I wonder how long two beautiful colas will last -- I also have 7 more cheese plants about ready that have been grown au natural in one gallon pots along side the Satori and the mother AK47 I should have transplanted. I will have plenty for the summer, but it occures to me that it will be next Christmas before I have another harvest -- sure hope I don't have to buy any questionable "chronic" from my gangster friends. I will go slow with what I have this summer. I have missed yuall been fireside and lurkin tho. It took me years to learn how to write in English. It kind of messed up my head reading BWD's "newenglsh" don't know why. Makes me wonder why I ever went to college. I should have been pouchin firesidin nd moonshinin instead. :)

Peace

I understand not wanting to hurt other's feelings, but it is also nice to get an honest strain report. We put so much time and effort and love into our babies that it is not unreasonable to want something special. I hope that you like the Satori as much as I do. It is one of those strains that I never want to be without and I generally get a real fine harvest from them.

When are you heading to Idaho?

I totally agree -- It could be me... no offence intended -- I have another 7 plants in the tent finishing up now -- I will come back in and tell what I think of this final crop of the season (my season) It is very likely that my rookie growing abilities had a lot to do with how the cheese came out -- I still have some seeds, and I will be growing it again -- perhaps when I learn what I am doing...

peace

HemperFi said:
I totally agree -- It could be me... no offence intended -- I have another 7 plants in the tent finishing up now -- I will come back in and tell what I think of this final crop of the season (my season) It is very likely that my rookie growing abilities had a lot to do with how the cheese came out -- I still have some seeds, and I will be growing it again -- perhaps when I learn what I am doing...

peace

LOL--I've been very impressed with your grows...not only for a new grower, but for growing on a boat! Kudos Hemper.

Latest posts

Back