Quality + Quantity??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treebeard

Reaction score
Hey, Im coming to the end of my first hydro grow, which i chose Big Bud for. The next grow i want to do i would like to grow something of Good quality but something that will also produce a good yeild. Also something that doesn't get too tall and will take well to a flood and drain hydro setup. Can anyone recommend anything? Id really like to try WW but know nothing of the yeild size.

Hey man, Thanks for he link. That was an impressive grow! It answered my question. I think i'll have a go at the WW. IS it worth paying the extra money to get some decent seeds??

Most definately. You can even save the pollen from the males and use that to pollenate some other kind. Say you had some big bud growing and some WW pollen. you could make one of the buds on that produce big bud x ww seeds for next year. :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Hey, Yea thats a good idea! Big Widow! Well i will do a grow journal when i start the WW. Thanks for all the help :)

Good luck with the WW. It's what I'll be growing next as well. :)

I agree with stickyicky... that white widow grow is the best I have seen in this forum so far. Try to find out what is the seedbank...

Nirvanas Blue Mystic isn't too shabby either.

bud 035.jpg

close up3.jpg

long bud.jpg

Yeah, definitely. The blue mystic looks like a BIG yielder with quality as well. Have you harvested that yet, BBP?

TheStickyIcky said:
Yeah, definitely. The blue mystic looks like a BIG yielder with quality as well. Have you harvested that yet, BBP?
Yep. Quick dried it's great smoke. Sure it'll be the bomb bud cured properly. I'll give total weight in a few weeks;).

Hey they look awesome! Are they grown in hydro and under what lights etc???

I Reccomend Speed Queen from mandala, or white satin.

Both have good yeilds and very high quality smokes. The Speed queen finishes in 56 days or so too... ;)

Mr.Wakenbake said:
BBP your friend needs some nitrogen... bad.
It's an iron deficiency. Notice how it begins at the top and goes downward? He recently got some iron foliar spray and they're looking better;).

Latest posts

Back