Quantity or quality?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherry X

Reaction score
Should the cultivation of hemp focus on quantity or quality?
1626074293100.png

For indoor and outdoor cultivation planting, someone always seems to argue. As a result, the market for planting equipment is in crisis. I think it seems that there are many people using cannabis harvesting equipment. For example, dryers and rosin machines, what do you think?

the cultivation of hemp , in order to be successful , one must focus on BOTH quantity and quality , otherwise ones market is limited

planting equipment market in a crisis? what kind of planting equipment , plastic pots , cloning trays , trimmers , or delivery devices?

your questions are not specific enough , please provide more information , like what kind of equipment , dryers and rosin machines only?

that is what I think

the cultivation of hemp , in order to be successful , one must focus on BOTH quantity and quality , otherwise ones market is limited

planting equipment market in a crisis? what kind of planting equipment , plastic pots , cloning trays , trimmers , or delivery devices?

your questions are not specific enough , please provide more information , like what kind of equipment , dryers and rosin machines only?

that is what I think
LED lights are necessary for indoor planting, because light can bring great gains. I want to invest in this, but I have observed a lot. It seems that some growers no longer need lights and are willing to be outdoors. Planting uses sunlight.

Latest posts

Back