queation about a table top air purifier

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony8404

Reaction score
Okay, well my significant other came home today and mentioned to me that my hobby is starting to smell... No, not a bad smell lol. the smell of good bud i hope.

I could not smell it since I have been home the last two days and I am sooo used to the smell i seriously started to think that this plant was not gonna smell like bud at all and had me worried lol.

But last week I had already ordered a honey well table top air purifier it has four stages of filtering. 1st pre filter for large items in the air, 2nd is carbon filter, 3rd hepa filter, 4th ionizer which can be turned off at any time.

I just wanted to see what you guys think about putting this in my room that I have my tent in for cleaning the air?

just burn these and you wont have to worry no more ;)

i grown some stanky danky and when people are coming over i just burn them. you have to get the real deal though, the exact ones in the picture. theres a couple other "flavors" made by same company that are great but nothing beats the original imo but as long as it taht brand your good i guess.. my carbon filter hasnt been used in a long time, even then it was just stopping dust from getting into the hoods.

air purifiers are not going to work, youll need a carbon filter hooked to your exhaust or a ozone generator.

ive had repairmen and all over working not a bit wiser with them ( Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense ) burning :)

unnamed.jpg

If you have negative pressure in your space, no smells will escape. I can have girls in full flower and someone standing withing feet of my space and not have any smells escape (I do not own or use a carbon filter). So, tell us about your ventilation system and maybe we can help.

And on nag champa--I have a buddy that grows and tries to use incense to cover the smell. IMO, it really doesn't mask the smell that much. I can certainly smell his grow even though he is a great nag champa fan.

The Hemp Goddess said:
And on nag champa--I have a buddy that grows and tries to use incense to cover the smell. IMO, it really doesn't mask the smell that much. I can certainly smell his grow even though he is a great nag champa fan.

i burn a big amount of sticks in multiple rooms, when unwanted people are over, people like my mom when she visits will tell me if she smells it. even though i dont even care if she smels it anymore lol.

once people leave i know they smell nag champa for hours the way i do it, theres no room to smell the dank when your noise is clogged with nag walking into the door ;)

repairmen are working int he same room that 10+ plants are in a few hours before, while i move the grow to a bedroom witht he door closed with no ventilation or anything till they are done.
door closed, towel under the door, and multiple sticks buring everywhere, needs to be a haze :)

certainly trust them more than i would a simple table top air purifier, which when i used one it didnt do anyhting for smells.

LOL--well all I can say is that my buddy could never burn enough incense so that I could not smell his grow.

maybe but smoke detectors would probably be going off, everyone gasping for air cause they are inhaling incense smoke, trying to find the door cause thier eyes are burning.

imagesCAEQ1XUU.jpg

safehouse_smoke2.jpg

PuffinNugs said:
just burn these and you wont have to worry no more ;)

i grown some stanky danky and when people are coming over i just burn them. you have to get the real deal though, the exact ones in the picture. theres a couple other "flavors" made by same company that are great but nothing beats the original imo but as long as it taht brand your good i guess.. my carbon filter hasnt been used in a long time, even then it was just stopping dust from getting into the hoods.

air purifiers are not going to work, youll need a carbon filter hooked to your exhaust or a ozone generator.

ive had repairmen and all over working not a bit wiser with them ( Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense ) burning :)
I love this guy :rofl:

:bong:

I can't argue with him. :D

Somewhere in one of my OG harvest threads I talk about burning a 250 box during a 2 day trim session hahahaaaa

And the incense surely doesn't do much for the smell on the outside of the house. I've been told the smell has been noticed clear out to my mailbox some 100 yards away...

Latest posts

Back