Querkle~ From the Beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to get on phone and find out who he ordered seeds from? That is a down fall of someone else selling your hard work, they can pad their bottom line with your name and you never know the difference.

subcool said:
Felt that way myself for many years bro but its wrong IMO. Certainly you can't remove to many fan/sun leaves but some plants can loose as many as 25% with not only no yield loss but a yield increase. Urkle fans shade all the lowers and if there shaded they wont swell. If a plant has really tight internodal I trim em up allowing light down.

I saw a med grower remove ALL the fan leaves from his JC2 and he got huge yields I want to do some experimenting when I have time on this very subject.

I've also removed almost all fan leaves off my budding crop... and not experienced what I consider a loss... but only if they are already yellowed (dieing)... there's still an abundance of sun-leaves present all around the buds to pick up the slack of any older, fan-leaves removed to allow light to get at the buds... which has a greater effect on yield than leaving the dead and/or dieing leaves on...

if it's still green and healthy... leave it on... but if it's already faded and dieing...

but... then again... I'm not some big-time breeder... whatdu I know?....:hubba:

oh... and hey, sub... would you like me to edit yer thread for you?

... ooops, sorry... forgot... u r the writer here... not me....;)

Yeah I have an editor his names Ed, but he dont work online :)

Sub

subcool said:
My response is simple.
You wernt growing tga seeds IMO I have seen maybe 100 Querkle grows all with the same results. I have seen rooms full of the same pheno from seed.
Its pretty obvious that I got great results without even trying hard when I ran em and I have never had a complaint from querkle. The results shown here are just what we saw when we cracked the seeds this isnt smoke and mirrors.
Id check my seed source if I were you :)

Sub

we're gunna find out, sub... I've got a pack from BreedBay in my stash... think I'll put them down and find out myself...
but uhhh... I don't think Pistils is a crook... I consider him a friend... and trust him, and his site... even though I'm banned there for some screwed-up reason....

Talked to buddy and it was Bbay that he got seeds from stick-on labels on baggie of seeds.

That crazy vancouver guy said:
we're gunna find out, sub... I've got a pack from BreedBay in my stash... think I'll put them down and find out myself...
but uhhh... I don't think Pistils is a crook... I consider him a friend... and trust him, and his site... even though I'm banned there for some screwed-up reason....
I clearly stated Breedbay can be trusted 100%
They dont play games with genetics.

Pistils is a very honest person.

Sub

i remember Umbras Querkle grow. i watched it close, as i do all his grows. this was not due to grower error, because simply put, the man can bring the dank...

now we have another master grower here, BBP, that is at the top of his game, popping these...

these are two highly respected, knowledgeable growers, that i have high respect towards. there is something for every grower to learn from, when either of these guys plant a seed...

seed vendors are human too, and occasionally make a mistake. the norm would call for them to sell these mix ups as a mixed selection. something happened with Umbras beans, whether it was indeed a mix up, or not. i think good PR would be to offer a comparison pack...

sorry guys. i tend to ramble, as you know, when i'm medicated well. i'll keep my feelings on this in reserve, until brother BBP's Querkle come in...

hey now, go plant a seed. onward, and dankward...

I am slightly handycapped here by site rules or I would have already sent Umbra multiple replacements.
I am also not trying to be rude at all and I am positive Umbra is shooting straight with his results.
I am also telling the truth when I say I have hundreds of positive results from this strain in fact I am actually surprized by his results.
When I do a thread its the real deal and the results I get are fact not fiction I am not faking things or photo shopping results I simply dont have the time.

My comment about being out of querkle was kind of smart *** but also true its a very loved strain and why Umbra got such poor results is just beyond me. Urkle grows slowly and makes less seeds than most other plants and I am always out of stock.
I dont have a magic machine that picks only great seeds I started 5 out of a jar of thousands and I posted the results.

When I said dont run any more of my gear it may have sounded rude but it was from the heart bud I cant change your mind hell id be pissed if I ran two strains of mine with poor results.

The reason I mentioned a mix up was your results are so completely different that I get from 99% of all other Querkle growers and yes it bugs me that I can't explain why

These are pictures posted by Querkle growers from all over the planet that simply started some of my seeds.

1random querkle day 40_5.jpg

4querkle day 41.JPG

69querk.jpg

69querk2.jpg

69querk6.jpg

DSCN3792.jpg

DSCN3770.jpg

harv2.jpg

Querkle00.jpg

Querkle04.jpg

Querkle013.jpg

Querkle011.jpg

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I had to change my underwear!

TOO COOL!

I wanna be like U when I grow up!:cool:

Nice thread sub i enjoyed reading in depth about the background of querkle. i just got done running some myself i popped 5 beans and got 2 fems and both were exactly as described. i only took a couple pics of the grow but i could post some during the grow and take a few of the final outcome if u want.

Looks like Querkle bro for sure.
I can tell just from looking it tasted great.
Thanks for showing us some real time results the resin is popping :)

Another great thread...I got 6 querkles poked up through the dirt a few days ago. These will have roughly 8 weeks to veg, while my clone run of C99xAK47 flowers out.

I chose to run the Querkles because I already had some Atomic Blueberry Jams going, and thought the 2 indica's would grow more similar, than other choices I could have made. I've grown the BBJ's before and if I need to I will do training on them to keep an even canopy.

Is 8 weeks veg going to be sufficient Sub? I read in your book that they do better with an extended veg time...but not really sure how much of an extension they need....lol...If I need to I could veg them longer in my flowering cab once the clone run is done, and before I flip the indica's to 12/12

Again Sub....I never feel like my thanks is enough for all that you do, and continue to do for the mj community, and especially us folks here at MP! Thanks again for takeing the time to post all this great info!

Yes 8 weeks is good we have gone out as long as 90 days though to grow monster bushes.

Man I wouldnt know what else to do but talk and teach about my fav plant :)

Sub

subcool said:
Yes 8 weeks is good we have gone out as long as 90 days though to grow monster bushes.

Man I wouldnt know what else to do but talk and teach about my fav plant :)

Sub
no complaints here sub.

Nice Strain Sub ;)
Id like to grow this strain in the future :)

Latest posts

Back