querkle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant believe I forgot that the man who convinced me to buy the Q...is growing it!! DDOH! :doh:

Thanks for stopping in Jbyrd!

OK so my querkle is 6 weeks into flower, I cut a bud off yesterday and just smoked a small bowl and I am baked, so loving this plant, so glad I took clones. And I know I suck for bragging and not having pics, I'm sorry, ill try to change that ASAP, I do have tons of pics tho. Any ways I'm high and rambling, would like to see some lone with more know how grow her out

Nope no purple, and I have three of them going. Was really hopin

521.JPG
at 3 and a half i think

these r the same plant at about same time, whats the yellow about, not really late enough into flower i dont think 543.JPG

549.JPG

552.JPG

545.JPG

Thanks puff, that's what my thoughts were but wasn't positive, she got a big shot of n lastnight, lets see what happens

ok so i dont know how quickly nitrogen kicks i, but i gave her a big dose yesterday around 6 pm or so and today is the first time in the last week or so i didnt come home to new yellow leaves!!!!
so im pretty happy bout that. oh and i was wrong how long into flower, sorry, she is at 4 weeks in first pic and four weeks and a few days in the others

Latest posts

Back