querkle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewbongo

noobie with a doobie
Reaction score
So ordered some of subcools querkle, anyone here had any luck with it, can only find subcools threads on if

Ive grown a couple Querkle crosses... Qleaner & Handicapped... the Qleaner was def the better of the 2... Both colored up nicely at the end & were loaded with trichs but the Handi had almost no taste what so ever...

Im sure you will find a keeper....

I sure hope so Jasn, would b nice, bit my cloning skills seem to be lacking lately.

I'm just ordered them as well...with the last 'Tude freebie's..

420_Osborn said:
I'm just ordered them as well...with the last 'Tude freebie's..
LOL I couldn't pass up that June promo either

ChewbacaKz said:
LOL I couldn't pass up that June promo either

I hope one of you do a GJ on the querkle for us here.:D

ive grown subs jack the ripper, dairy queen, and jillybean. got real nice bud from all of them. jack the ripper being the dankest. im sure youll find a nice keeper if you pop a 10 pack.

ChewbacaKz said:
I sure hope so Jasn, would b nice, bit my cloning skills seem to be lacking lately.

Check out the clonebucket if your having a hard time cloning.... It could not get much easier.... ;)

Grower13 said:
I hope one of you do a GJ on the querkle for us here.:D
i would love to but dont have alot of time, usually work 70 hours a week, i do central heat an air, and were in 100 degeree (faranheit) weather so we r busy busy

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Check out the clonebucket if your having a hard time cloning.... It could not get much easier.... ;)

thanks for the info jam, ill check it out. i dont really get it, when i first strated growing i couldnt not something to clone, was super easy, havent changed any methods but its just not workin out for me

I use Clonex rooting gel on my cuts + Clonex rooting solution in my Clonebucket... Prob at a 97% sucess rate... Its that low mainly due to me taking many cuts while plants are flowering multiple weeks... Just lost my Gorilla Grape bc she was to far along to root... :(

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
I use Clonex rooting gel on my cuts + Clonex rooting solution in my Clonebucket... Prob at a 97% sucess rate... Its that low mainly due to me taking many cuts while plants are flowering multiple weeks... Just lost my Gorilla Grape bc she was to far along to root... :(

LOL. Maybe try not having 100 plus strains and another 300 plus in seed form:holysheep:

nouvellechef said:
LOL. Maybe try not having 100 plus strains and another 300 plus in seed form:holysheep:
LOL I wish I had jaam's problem

I use a DIY clone bucket...as many sites as I can cut into the 3 gallon lid.

I threw a 12in air stone in the bottom and I change the water once a week.

I use tap water only...nothing else...I'm around 99%

nouvellechef said:

100+ strains LMAO.... I only have maybe 17 or so moms... ;)

lets not bring up my seed addiction... I think I finally managed alil self control with buying beans... :rolleyes:

my seeds arrived in the U.S today and are in tansit to me

you guy's will be stoked on Querkle, she loves organics so if you can go that route, do it! I've got 4 running in my room right now, pics are in my journal in my sig, day 17 of 12/12.

Heck yeah jbyrd, thanks for the heads up, ill be keeping an eye on ure grow for sure man

Latest posts

Back