question about blooming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henry@OCG

Reaction score
hello, i live on vancouver island, b.c, i am growing outdoors and not sure about the strain but they were all female clones. everything is going great, lots of sun, proper amounts of water and nutes. my question: should my plants be starting to flower by now or is it still to early. i realize i don't know the strain but just looking for an average of where other growers crops are at. i have preflowers but they've be at that stage for the last month. any comments, advice would be appreciated.
peace.

I don't grow outdoors, especially not up north, but I believe you have a while before you start to see some flowering, but not too long. Let the OD pros chime in.

im in the interior bc - we still have over 12 hours of sunlight daily and my outside stuff is not in preflower yet, but soon. give mother nature TIME my friend. i usually harvest in september/october here.

Calgary, Alberta
6:13am DST
Thu 7/27/2006
Calendar Sunrise: 5:53am
Sunset: 9:31pm

12/12 isn't reached in Calgary untill "Friday, Sept 29"

Sunrise: 7:32am
Sunset: 7:20pm

12/12 has little to do with outdoor growing. It is used to promote flowering indoors.
At around the 32 N. parallel, "some" strains/plants are beginning to flower pretty extensively. Others are just getting early preflowers.

i know that hick but i was using newbie language so junior would understand. dam, man, do i have to explain everything. maybe i should have said it better

peace - out

Maybe, I was stating it for the new guys benefit...;)

Latest posts

Back