question about growing time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry homie. I'm a huge jerk sometimes. Cars in the impound cause too many parking tickets and it's been a bad day. Here's what i would do if i were you. I'd grow your plant until it was bigger and clone it. Take the rest of the plant and grow it in some woods. Take your clones and grow them as soon as you move. When we moved, we moved the plants last and set them up first. If you have some bucks, there is this strange portable growroom you can buy. It's 3x3, but I recomend it to any growers that cna't build a room. It's light tight and has exhaust vents. Sorry I was a jerk. Let me see if I have the link. .. i can't find it. I saw it at some store on the east coast. I think in southern massachusetts. The great thing about the closet is it looks like a portable clothes closet. You could put at least 3 plants in there.

No man.. it was lamer than that, but more effective. It was canvas I think. It has a 600 HPS in it and you couldn't see except form the exhuast, but you just have to put a bend in the duct and it wont show. It zipped. FOUND IT! http://www.wormsway.com/detail.asp?sku=HO210

Check out the prices at this store. Theives! This thing used to be 299.99, until it got a 5.0 rating, then they jacked the price up. I bet a bunch of yuppies work there.

that thing you linked me too was 2 grand!!!!!!!!!! Oh lord! That's a heap of loot. Although, the cloner uptop thing is nice, I'll try and intergrate that. It means I have to build more. My landlord will be happy. He likes when I build.

Latest posts

Back