question about hermie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get some bleach water and wipe down your walls of the grow room too. Pollen will mold if left on the walls.

has it happened to you before,if so how many seeds did you get

I haven't pollented indoors. Outdoors intentionally to get seeds. (one Sativa=god I didn't even want to count). Let me put it this way. get one bud and count all the hairs. that is how many seeds you'll get in each bud. If you don't want to count. Think of commercial weed and how many seeds where in one bud. That'll give you an idea. Pollen is small and blows around. aint no telling how many seeds or what got pollenated. If it came off the hermie. throw every seed away after harvest and cure. Smash them and throw them away. don't release to the public. Please.

yea i difintly not releasing it to the puplic i have 58 seeds coming 2 packs of special skunk, and 1 pack of white widow,

lets say i like this strain, and wanna clone ,will i have seeds, on the clones ,if so, will it be on the whole plant or on the top

only the pstills that have been pollenated will have seeds. any new bud growth will not.

Latest posts

Back