Question about making tincture with dry sift.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I found a nice cocktail.

First I took 2 oz of the Everclear tincture. I added an equal amount of orange juice and shook it up. I let it settle for a while and to my pleasant surprise, it did not separate.

So, I used that to make salty dogs. The grapefruit juice and salt killed the canna taste right away. I could still smell it the first few sips and that was pretty bad. But after a few sips..... it's pretty tasty.

I don't expect 2 oz will do anything but I'll force down another 2 ounces as soon as my throat stops burning. LMAO

Gotta be a better way for me. LOL

good luck man... The taste of tincture is disgusting at best... I made one batch in my life prob 4-5 years ago and def more then half is still in the bottle... tastes like a hot weed fire goin down your throat and for a good 10-15 mins after... yuck

Well, something worked. LOL

Last night, after drinking only 40ml (about 2 ounces) mixed with my salty dogs, Mrs. Hackerman took one look at me and said, "Wow, whatever you made tonight, worked!". She can always tell when I'm stoned.

And, I did notice a little buzz. Kind of mumble stumble.

And, on only 2 oz? That's awesome. I am going to try it again tonight without all the extra liquor and see how it works.

Latest posts

Back