Question about SATORI....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
For all u Satori growers, at harvest does yours have white pistils or hairs ? or do they change to brownish
Im at day 70 and the hairs are starting to recede and trichomes are clear/cloudy.
And does your fan leaves remain green, my whole plants do, no yellowing and dropping off.

I think you're a better grower than me, my leaves always look all spent by the time of harvest. But there are good growers like Ston-loc that has green till harvest.

The flowers of satori are white. Not a lot of red. Enjoy her, she is a good friend of mine.:vap-Bong_smoker:

It is likely just a higher level of Nitrogen. Probably more to do with your nutes.

My Satoris seem to stay pretty green up to harvest. She is such a light feeder that this may make the difference. Some of my other strains look pretty spent at harvest. The color of the pistils really have nothing to do with ripeness or readiness. Some pleants do develop red pistils, but some don't. Also, there are other things that can cause the pistils to turn red prematurely. I usually take my Satori at about 9 weeks, but I do like it to be as uppy as possible but still ready. And I usually do not put into 12/12 unless I have preflowers.

Latest posts

Back