Question about soil?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jro2244

Reaction score
Im about to grow for the first time and i was woundering what soil should i use to start with any ideas?

i went to home depot and asked them for the best indoor garden soil to grow veggies, has some perils and other stuff for nutrients, cost me about $6/bag, should be cheaper now bought a bag the other day for half price cause its out of season... I also bought a bag a cow shit 0.5 0.5 0.5 that doesn't stink, mixed 3 scoops of soil to one scoop of cow shit... I also bought miracle grow starter for the seeds coming up

i asked the same question to TBG and he directed me to getting the Miracle Grow soil that says "feeds for 3 months" he said i should b fine getting this and useing until right before flower... not the best soil but it will work and have some decent results... hope this helps andit is only aobut 5 bucks a bag

this is not from personal experience but i have heard nothing but bad bad bad. about ANYTHING with nutes already in due to your lack of control and have heard nothing but good about fox farms you can order it a 55 lb bag for around 19.95 plus shipping or search fox farms dealers

Personally, I use Fox Farm. TBG has had great success using Miracle Grow. Go with what suits you. Dont be afraid to try different soils and mixtures. How else will we learn?

rockydog said:
Personally, I use Fox Farm. TBG has had great success using Miracle Grow. Go with what suits you. Dont be afraid to try different soils and mixtures. How else will we learn?
You are right on the money rockydog. I have tried other soils but found MG to be my best friend when it comes to growing MJ other's may say different. Use whatever soil you feel comfortable using there are enough of them.

dont get crap from home depot..it wont be sterilised..go with either fox farm or biobizz..i use biobizz al the time..its the best imo..http://www.biobizz.nl/

So you're not 100% hydro?

Good for you!

One's palette appreciates variety!

Latest posts

Back