Question DWC

Brouli

Reaction score
ok so i got problem i mix hydro ton with soil and peat pelets, I DIDINT HAVE A BIG ROCKWOOL CUBES SO I PUT THEM IN (first they sproud in peat pelet) then i put them in 9oz cup with soil , now today i saw a lot of rots by edges of a cup so i tranplant them in to a big plastic cups and i ad hydroton on the bottom,sides and top , my question is how should i put them into DWC sytem,a and when, Hick,Cyberquest, if you read that pleas help me
man . i did a picture in paint maybe that would help?? and anybody if you guys have a sugestion pleas fill fre to ask

2729f96694a3.jpg

DRAW.JPG

H

HGB

remove plant from soil and rince all of it off in Luke warm water then plant in the hydrotron in your net pot and go at it...

only way I do DWC is from a soil start but ya gota toss that when move'n into hydro;)

bubble on

Brouli

Reaction score
thanks man realy thanks, reputation going your way :)

Weeddog

Tokin Dog
Reaction score
I like to fill my net pot with hydroton then float the net pot in water till the rocks start to float up, then you can lay the roots on top and gently push them to the bottom with your finger. The trick is getting your finger out and leaving the roots at the bottom. It can be done with practice. Rotating your finger while pulling it out helps. This is my technique, hope it helps.

BTW, I root my seedlings in perlite.

Brouli

Reaction score
thanks man i will try it tomorow night

Latest posts