question for a first timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
somethin ain't right man. You need to post those pics in the sick plants section. There is a checklist at the top for things we NEED to know to help.
the soil looks like it has a bad PH imbalance or something. Or root rot.How often do you water?

in watering everyr 2-4days when the soil is bone dry but i waterd them yesterday nad their already bone ass dry, i was told by a friend its because where they were they didnt have enough oxygen and to put a table spoonof hydroperoxide in the water, i tried that and it helped a bit butheh, id be happy with just one, i dont smoke alot but every time i do i cant find it anywhere anymore but i want to save that one if i can and clone it

should i go and try to clone the one befor it gets sickto,in case it does(ive read on transplanting and my leaves dont have leaves at the bottem of them, only big leaf at the top, still ok to clone?)

not big enough. You need at least 4 weeks of veg. and have the plant very healthy before you clone of it.

cool a little DWC. just make sure no light hits the nutrient or roots. ;)
Check into General Hydroponics Flora series for nutrient.
Weeddog is our DWC guru round here. He will prolly give ya some pointers. ;)

Latest posts

Back