Question for admin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Arthur

Reaction score
Would I be allowed to post weekly videos on a light company I'm promoting I can also post discount codes when given to me. Or upon request for the members. Just wanted to ask permission before I went ahead and posted them. Thank you.

Would I be allowed to post weekly videos on a light company I'm promoting I can also post discount codes when given to me. Or upon request for the members. Just wanted to ask permission before I went ahead and posted them. Thank you.
If you are promoting something to sell which I am assuming you are you need to click on the Advertise link at the bottom of the page. If you don't and post anything to sell it would be spam an a one way ticketout of town.

You can if you become a sponsor,, other wise no that wouldn't be allowed because it's not fair to the ppl who pay to be sponsor's and advertise their products on this site.

If you are promoting something to sell which I am assuming you are you need to click on the Advertise link at the bottom of the page. If you don't and post anything to sell it would be spam an a one way ticketout of town.
Yitahome sent me a light and tent to test. And make weekly review videos. Nothing I'm selling personally. Just thought members might like the product tho. There inexpensive and decent. At least for vegging. I'm 4wks in flower under the light now
20220225_125132.jpg
20220225_125137.jpg
20220225_125142.jpg
tho. Just seeing what it will do. Plant looks great!!!
*Cakes n cream😁🌱

Yeah that. We have several that are doing teat grows with our Sponsor's products. Nothing wrong with doing a grow and letting ppl know what light it is as long as that's as for as it goes.

Latest posts

Back