question for foxfarm nute users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
I have been using FF Big Grow at 1/8 strength up to 1/4 strength. I am at seven days of flowering and still using Big Grow. Today I picked up the FF Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. On the Big Bloom it says for the first feeding use 1/2 cup of solution per gallon of water then 4 tablespoons per gallon, does anyone do this 1st big feeding and at what strength do you do it at? Also what strength would you recommend feeding the 2 ferts to them. I know to wait until about 2 weeks into flowering, just curious as to other Foxfarm users methods on both ferts

hey rocky...I've been feeding full strength(tiger and big bloom) every other watering, or about once a week. In 3 gallon pots of fresh FFOF soil. Serves my purposes pretty well.

do you use 1/2 cup the first watering? Thanks for the info, I am just so far along and so afraid to mess something up. I am actually beginning to see quite a few hairs on the top new growth, but no bud set yet.

I do NOT go by what the back of the bottles say. I use the FF feeding schedule that is floating on the forum somewhere and have been pleased with the results so far..

I'd like to see that schedule but dont see it on the forum

OK, I am growing AK-47, so far it has burned fairly easy

hey dr. are you watering/feedin once a week. Or once with mixture then with water later in the week if they begin to get dry

rockydog said:
hey dr. are you watering/feedin once a week. Or once with mixture then with water later in the week if they begin to get dry

I alternate. H2O+Nutes, Plain H2O, H2O+Nutes, Plain H2O...

ok thanks for the speedy response. I am so afraid of messing up right now at 2 weeks of flowering. Is it worth it to get the Beastie Bloomz, Open Sesame, and Cha Ching. I was thinking of using it on my next grow

rockydog said:
Is it worth it to get the Beastie Bloomz, Open Sesame, and Cha Ching. I was thinking of using it on my next grow

I have not used them before...:confused:

Latest posts

Back