Question for the "gods"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
ok at the risk of sounding like a broken record...has anyone ever seen a strain that looks like this? Its bagseed and the only one like this out of about 16 other seeds. Shes very green and "poofy". Any ideas?

l.jpg

ll.jpg

lll.jpg

517m.jpg

well its definitely highly indica....but as to what....not sure

I agree with Ldy. but to tell exact strain from bagseed is almost impossible. There is no telling what it was crossed with at any time.

But grow it out. may infact be a great strain no telling. good luck with it. :D

Momma... I want some more....
Nice Plant Gree Gree.... *cries* ok.... now that that is over with..
But i agree wit mutt and ldy High Indica.. If not Pure Indica.... hummm can i test that with you as soon as she all done???

This is a dumb question but, can't you send a sample to some lab were bud is'nt illegal to run simple tests. You know like gene test or sumthin?

i doubt it, plus it has prolly crossed with other strains along the way, so if there were such a thing as a "plant identification station" i may not be in there database. shmeh...

no idea, didnt even know they came looking like that, but its a neat looking plant.

Yeah Hi Greendaygirl
Im pretty sure its white widow crossed with a gourmet lettuce called lolla rossa. Makes really good salads. Brings a new meaning to tossed salads anyway.:rolleyes:

are you serious Jamez? thats friggin awsome!

LOL i really dont know about any strains...i see myself asking this question when its time!!!!!

my psychic abilities tell me its a blueberry cross/ with maybe a kush..sounds good anyway

its definatly indica. i highly doubt it has lettuce in it though. theres really no way to find out the strain of a bagseed unless ur dealer knows. the fun thing about bagseed buds is that u get to name it.

I cant believe some people thought I was serious. Cmon guys

Jamez said:
I cant believe some people thought I was serious. Cmon guys
Whats up Jamez. Some people will believe anything that's why you have to be careful what ya say. :D

Latest posts

Back