Question From A Beginner.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starsareblind

Reaction score
I've only smoked a couple times with friends...now I'm planning on buying some of my own...does $40 for 3.5 grams sound good? Also how many joints can you get out of 3.5grams?
Thanks.

starsareblind said:
I've only smoked a couple times with friends...now I'm planning on buying some of my own...does $40 for 3.5 grams sound good? Also how many joints can you get out of 3.5grams?
Thanks.
First question: How old are you? Yes $40 sounds about right for an 1/8. Don't smoke joints only bongs so i couldn't tell ya. ;)

I like decent sized doobies...I'd say 1/2 gram each. Never wieghed em before.
Full gram could do a small blunt.

Cost: 3.5g $35-40

Unless you know someone who's willing to hook you up with 4.0g for same price. Sometimes dealers toss in that extra nug, gets you to come back later on...

depends how you wanna roll....

I get about 4 joints per 1/8th or 2 blunts and a pinner

unless... I'm going all out.. then i get 1 blunt and a half a bowl, or just one blunt. Mmmm... Purple Haze Blunts! you got me droolin now.

alright price.... you're not gonna need any big doobs as a rookie, so an 1/8 will last ya pretty good

i recomend, if your a beginer, to use a pipe, you'll get the most out of your purchse. Being new you you could get by on hlaf a bowl. The more you smoke the more its gonna take down the road. A joint just burns off to much good weed for my liking.

you do you know you don't have to smoke the whole jay.....

Although i get high very often i can still get high off a half a joint.. and i been smoking for a long time

Latest posts

Back