Question from new member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brouli

Reaction score
Hi, guys i'm new here and i got a question
i want to grow one plant in my house only one nothing to fancy
i look thru guide ale ready i'v learned few things i would ask somebody to tell me step by step what go with what , what soil to use (name pleas) how much water , where to keep it, basicly everything.

and where is the best online store to buy white widow seeds but i live in USA so if someone order from web site and recive what he pay for pleas let me know. Thank you for all info, AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR THIS I THINK GREATE FORUM FOR SOMETHING I BELIVE SHOULD BE LEGAL EVERWHERE ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS ;)

Welcome to the site.. I to am very new here and I have found this site to be a life saver. These guys here really know there stuff and are more then happy to help...

You could move to Alaska (I did) where you can leagally have 4 plants and up to a qrt lbs of pot...

Good luck and good growing...

they dont seem to help me ,
but thanks

brouli said:
i would ask somebody to tell me step by step basically everything.

where is the best online store to buy white widow seeds but i live in USA so if someone order from web site and receive what he pay for pleas let me know.

That's a tall order man. I would suggest that you keep reading and try to learn the basics from what you read. Nobody is going to respond to a request to tell you everything you need to know. There is just too much.

I've heard that Nirvana has great White Widow seeds.

I would also suggest that you learn to grow before actually starting a grow. Most of the problems new growers have are because they try to learn the basics while they are growing. That makes it way too easy to mess up.

Good luck to you man!

yup when i started i had some seeds i got from my bag of crappy pot and practiced getting them to germanate.then from there i tryed to grow them.i had no clue lol.killed my first 4 plants due to over nuteing them.so i started again and asked the great guys here for help.i am on my 10th grow and doing great.i still have questions,all i do here is read read and read.there is tons of information on these forums.
to get one plant to grow.you need to germ at least 3 seeds to make sure you get a female.so u whould need enough space to grow 3 plants.and once they are flowering you can find the female and take out the males.or you can buy female seeds,even then theres a chance it chould be male.
i use a mixture of mg peralite worm castings bat guano for my soil
lights u can use cfl's to veg them and get a at least a 250w hps to flower well worth the money
u will need good ventalation and a fan blowing on her at all times make the stalks really strong to hold the buds. hot air out at the top fresh air in at the bottom with fans in both holes.
add nutes at one month old weak dose and work up from there
i use 3 gall pots with rocks on the bottom for good drainage extra holes on the sides.
paint the walls flat white or line with mylar.i use mylar
put lights on timer at 18 on and 6 off for veg and 12/12 for flower
that is pretty much the basics to get started.
we really need to know what size room you have.then the pros can really give ya some good advice
i am still a newbie,

thanks guys for all info so far,
i wont to grow not more then one plant at once and as far as fan goes can i just put it on the balcony in my apartment ??
and how long do white widow takes to star flowering ??

o yea what is the best soil i can buy ??

Latest posts

Back